No announcement yet.

Tank Davis acting a fool with his lady

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if being around all those tall guys at a basketball game made him
    feel emasculated. That could trigger this sort of psychotic break.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      The mistake she made was asking for his hotdog and soda. We all know Tank has got to eat.

For real though, if anyone defends his behaviour then I know their girlfriend has some bruises.
      They dont have girlfriends. They have "Hos"

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Trust me you would see people defending it.
        Yep. Same way people like Larry and The Big Dumb defend and support Floyd’s beating of his children’s mother.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
          Yep. Same way people like Larry and The Big Dumb defend and support Floyd’s beating of his children’s mother.
          Its sad that this happens a lot in households. Moms dating the dope man and he beats on her and young kids look up to the dope man because he got money and hes a real thug an OG a gangsta.... So they idolize scum like that. Grow up thinking its normal to hit on women because they're all are bltches and Ho's. When deep down inside they just wanna be loved and cared for.

Kinda Explains why Larry and Dumb idolize Floyd so much. Money and beats on women. So they think its cool and agree and support the ones who do. Sad. Very Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Its sad that this happens a lot in households. Moms dating the dope man and he beats on her and young kids look up to the dope man because he got money and hes a real thug an OG a gangsta.... So they idolize scum like that. Grow up thinking its normal to hit on women because they're all are bltches and Ho's. When deep down inside they just wanna be loved and cared for.

Kinda Explains why Larry and Dumb idolize Floyd so much. Money and beats on women. So they think its cool and agree and support the ones who do. Sad. Very Sad!
            Holy *****, you are a pusy...

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
              Davis would sleep Mayweather.
              what's your gamer tag I'll smoke you in fight night

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Low impulse control. Imagine being a public figure and still having the balls to do that in public. That's a sign of mental illness.
                Mental midgetness.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                  I wonder if being around all those tall guys at a basketball game made him
                  feel emasculated. That could trigger this sort of psychotic break.
                  That’s what i thought too. Maybe she mistakenly shouted at him during the game like “gtfo the way kid!”

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Scrappy View Post
                    Holy *****, you are a pusy...
                    I hit a nerve

Comment

Floyd taught him well....

Comment

Working...
                      X