Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa's Coach: We'll Take Davis To Deep Water and Drown Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Cubans always talk a lot before the fight and then never deliver.
    that's odd. Pretty sure I saw Rigo deliver vs Donaire. And Lara deliver against Paul Williams (but get robbed) and also be in 2 fight of the yr candidates vs angulo and Hurd. And have seen casamayor deliver vs an undefeated nate Campbell and also against Diego Corrales. And Gamboa deliver vs Salido.

Comment

Big words from a man named Stacey who isn’t even fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
        Gamboa can’t swim
        He took the land road to America
        Na, Gomboa came in a banana boat.

Comment

Gamboa still hasnt fixed his defensive flaws. Keeps flurrying with his chin up in the air and doesnt move out of range after he is done throwing.

Davis has explosive and sharp punches and will catch him flush.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
            agree he shouldn’t be fighting Gamboa and hasn’t fought the best competition but I think he is different than berto, different thank broner. He just has an amazing combination of speed , power and his defense is excellent too. Only time will tell but I am going on record right now and saying he won’t be a flash in the pan hype job. I look for big things next year from tank.
            hopefully we will see it, would love to see Tank against A- level competition!!

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
              hopefully we will see it, would love to see Tank against A- level competition!!
              like who ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                Big words from a man named Stacey who isn’t even fighting.
                Haha!

Comment

boring af !

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                    Gamboa still hasnt fixed his defensive flaws. Keeps flurrying with his chin up in the air and doesnt move out of range after he is done throwing.

Davis has explosive and sharp punches and will catch him flush.
                    I will never understand how a man who’s fought and been coached since he was a child, who’s won an Olympic gold medal and had overall great success in his field, has never corrected a simple, fundamental flaw. It eludes me.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      like who ?
                      Loma, Russell - who have both called him numerous times only to hear “Tank ain’t ready yet” from Tmt, Berchelt, Lopez...

Comment

Working...
                      X