Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan shreds the impeachment witch-hunt...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who suppress evidence and start letting everyone around them know “I have the power to pardon you for anything” really aren’t trying to cover anything up..I guess margarito just used cheap cotton in his gloves and not illegal wraps, Tyson Fury was really sniffing sugar instead of cocaine, Floyd really stepped on the scales the day of the fight and the networks refused to tell us, Pacquiao is just Bruce Lee in disguise and all the republican sycophants that have been convicted behind all this shhht are really just in on a science experiment to improve the jail system in this country and not actual criminals.

It’s hilarious that these same knuckle draggers who haven’t come out of the basement in a decade can speculate so much about fighters based on zero information but can’t take the information and situations placed in front of them by their dirty azz political leanings and put the truth together on their own. I didn’t meet with..oh wait maybe I did..we didn’t talk about that, oh wait we did but not with that intention, oh it was with that intention but not with that demand, oh wait with that demand but a different intention....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
      Complicit? Wow that is a pretty disgusting insinuation...

So you want me to believe a bunch of 20 year old college wrestlers needed some random coach's help to stop them from being molested...come on man.

Also...all these holier-than-thou people out there who fancy themselves heroes in these hypothetical situations are so nauseating.

If you or I or anyone else received word of a similar complaint like Jordan did...we would all basically do the same thing...report it to the relevant authority, be on the lookout for any more information, and then we would get on with our lives.

Everyone acting like they would put their life on hold to become a PI and investigate every claim they hear is complete bullsh.it.
      Ur hilarious kid. Keep repeating your bs, some gullible person will eventually believe u

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        That's not Michael Jordan, that's some old white dude.
        Yeah I came in thread hoping it would be MJ defending Trump, or at least the giant boobed shot to **** UK model. This old dude=zzz

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          People who suppress evidence and start letting everyone around them know “I have the power to pardon you for anything” really aren’t trying to cover anything up..I guess margarito just used cheap cotton in his gloves and not illegal wraps, Tyson Fury was really sniffing sugar instead of cocaine, Floyd really stepped on the scales the day of the fight and the networks refused to tell us, Pacquiao is just Bruce Lee in disguise and all the republican sycophants that have been convicted behind all this shhht are really just in on a science experiment to improve the jail system in this country and not actual criminals.

It’s hilarious that these same knuckle draggers who haven’t come out of the basement in a decade can speculate so much about fighters based on zero information but can’t take the information and situations placed in front of them by their dirty azz political leanings and put the truth together on their own. I didn’t meet with..oh wait maybe I did..we didn’t talk about that, oh wait we did but not with that intention, oh it was with that intention but not with that demand, oh wait with that demand but a different intention....
          Couldnt have said it better myself!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
            Isnt jordan the one who was complicit in that doctor molesting those wrestlers? Yall kids are weird.....stick to boxing

Gym Jordan is a pedo enabler.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

first... the Russia Collusion witch-hunt

then... the Kavanaugh witch-hunt

now... the impeachment witch-hunt

three strikes... for three fails...

#failparty
              #desperation
              #nothingtoseeherefolks
              Bwuhahaha

Jordan has zero credibility

This is a pos who refused to report sexual assault

Comment

Isnt jordan the one who was complicit in that doctor molesting those wrestlers? Yall kids are weird.....stick to boxing
                Nice non sequitur fallacy there.

Now feel free to address the content, ie facts, that the man spoke......

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Nice non sequitur fallacy there.

Now feel free to address the content, ie facts, that the man spoke......
                  Problem is that he didnt speak facts. He, like the rest of the CONservatives just defend the idiot in chief. They dont speak on the facts presented, they yell and scream and put up posters and insult and lie....

and those who defend them are the TRUE cucks, because yall clean up their mess and say it's ok. BUT, we all know had Obama done the same thing, you'd be up in arms.

Comment

Problem is that he didnt speak facts. He, like the rest of the CONservatives just defend the idiot in chief. They dont speak on the facts presented, they yell and scream and put up posters and insult and lie....

and those who defend them are the TRUE cucks, because yall clean up their mess and say it's ok. BUT, we all know had Obama done the same thing, you'd be up in arms.
                    Can I ask you to knock off the childish insults, please? Its ridiculous, and it gets us nowhere. Never once in my life have I ever seen people hurling insults at each other make headway in terms of finding common ground.

That said, ok, I hear you. You are claiming the man didnt speak the facts.

Now please point out what the man said that you say are not facts, and either present source citations backing you up or be prepared to present source citations if asked.

I'm all ears.....

Comment

Jordan crushed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X