No announcement yet.

Tag Team Delight (middlerweights)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tag Team Delight (middlerweights)

In the near corner we have Sugar Ray Robinson & Marvin Hagler, and in the other corner Mickey Walker & Harry Greb.

The affair promises to be a regular punching bee.

Each fighter has two sides of the squared circle he can occupy to be tagged by his partner. 12, 13 & 14 are the championship rounds, & 15 is the Donnybrook free-for-all battle royale where all contestants are in the ring together.

Who you got?
    Last edited by The Old LefHook; 09-17-2018, 04:54 AM.

Just as in ball sports they have a double overtime, in tag team boxing the fight can go into Double Concussion. That is when one opponent has already been counted out once, but was close enough to the ropes to be touched by his partner who resumed the fight and now tags him again thereby throwing the fight into Double Concussion.

Comment

Too exciting for me to imagine!

Comment

I'd take two old timer tough guys like Stanley Ketchel and Tucan McGinty over any team of modern scrubs.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I'd take two old timer tough guys like Stanley Ketchel and Tucan McGinty over any team of modern scrubs.

Why's that?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            Why's that?
            I want genuine tough men that can take some stick and be ready for a final round littered with rough stuff and dirty tricks.

Comment

I don't know if any of these guys can be KO'd by the others unless through tag team work or in the donnybrook round.

Comment

What a tag team Hagler and Hopkins would make at 160

Comment

If you like tag teams, I say stick to footage of The Road Warriors, The Hart Foundation, The Brain Busters, The Midnight Express and The Rock N Roll Express in their respective primes. Paul Ellering, Jimmy Hart, Bobby Hennan, JJ Dillon, Paul Heyman and Jim Cornette were great managers to watch do promos as well back in the day.

Comment

When the referee needs a tag team partner you know it's a rough fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X