Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Here Using Samsung Tablet For Netflix?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    but it's too ****ing expensive bro $800 and up.
    that's bull****

ikaw pa...just buy it

Comment

I got my daughter a Tab A for Xmas as an upgrade for an old 7" Nexus. Hers is a 10.1" though. It's an absolute beast and can handle everything. Netflix, YouTube, Roblox, loads more games, Skype, etc. It is very chunky though and heavy. My neice got a Tab S which cost more and I think is a 9.7" but the Tab A performs better than it and has a longer battery life.
      Last edited by W1LL; 01-12-2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
        I got my daughter a Tab A for Xmas as an upgrade for an old 7" Nexus. Hers is a 10.1" though. It's an absolute beast and can handle everything. Netflix, YouTube, Roblox, loads more games, Skype, etc. It is very chunky though and heavy. My neice got a Tab S which cost more and I think is a 9.7" but the Tab A performs better than it and has a longer battery life.
        I also have the 10.1 and it is absolute bang on.

Amazing value. Get the 10.1 if you can afford the little bit more, it's cheap enough anyway and an absolute bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          i was thinking about getting one just so i can use something when i am traveling. don't want to spend too much on the apple ipad to ****ing expensive and i already got the phone and laptop for apple.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7" Tablet 16GB Android 5 - Titanium

anyone using these ****ers?
          My wife has one. Netflix no problem..Its not a speed demond but it gets the job done.

Comment

For tablets, just get an Ipad air. Apple have that area locked off. Simple, smooth experience.

Comment

I have two Samsung tablets...an 11" one for my wife and an 8" one for me. Works great....I can watch Amazon prime videos, SlingTV, Netflix and the picture is great. Really neat watching YouTube.....hit a button and it projects on to my Samsung tv.

Got the smaller one one sale $299.

Comment

Working...
              X