No announcement yet.

Need to make weight, any advice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to make weight, any advice?

Hi, Im after some advice. Before I am slated for this I realsie its wrong and should be more carful with my diet and dehydration/starvation isnt a good thing to do.........

I am currently 81KGs (6 ft tall) and i am matched up at 76kgs in an amateur bout of 3 X 2 minite rounds in 11 days from now. Its a morning weigh in and will have 12 hours after the weigh in until the bout. I Boxed twice at 75kgs last month and wasnt careful enough when it came to managing my weight.

Any help/advice on what training to do, what to eat or Dehydration tips will be appreciated.

Thanks

There is separate weight division for 76kgs?

Anyways, don't eat bread/fast food/sweets and soda drinks. Even if you train twice a day, still early in the morning try to run 5-6 khms/ 3miles. Work way more, spend more time on a jump rope, and if you have a chance go to swimming pool.

On the same hand, don't you have a trainer? I believe if this thread legit and you Are going to fight, your coach should of take care of you, and you wouldn't have questions like this.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X