Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Jacobs - Face To Face at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    G didn't saddle Danny with a rehydration clause.
    What u been smoking? YES he did.

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
      No not beat up, just thoroughly embarrassed but what would a casual like you know? It’s fruitcakes like you who have an insatiable appetite for Canelo that your mouth spews jizz at every opportunity to move your mamadora. Chicken style defense. Yeah tell me again who the sour pvssy I again! 😂👎 EMBARRASSED!
      Thoroughly embarrassed? You’re hanging for dear life on that loss to Mayweather but Mayweather fought a 22 year old and it was still close. at this stage still 28 years old canelo is a beast accept it and stop being a sour pussÿ

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
        What does that mean precisely? Am I biased to a particular race? If so, which one?? As far as Canelo-GGG goes, I also criticized Canelo for ducking GGG early on. I scored GGG as the narrow winner in the first fight and Canelo the clearer winner in the rematch. I like and respect both of those guys equally. Both have done more than Jacobs, so IMO, its Jacobs who is stepping up here. Can't wait for this fight. I expect Canelo to win, but I just want to see a great fight.

As far as Canelos record goes, imo it's going to take a lot more stepping up to erace his bytch moves a couple of years ago.

So maybe your not bias, but if my handle was "SpaghettiMan", and I was cheering for an Italian fighter.... Hhmmm...... lol

Yeah, let's hope for a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Canelo punches are faster and cleaner. Look at the second GGG fight. He never hurt GGGG but he tore up his face.

Am I the only one that sees this as an easy fight for canelo??
          Jacobs has some skills, which is why i think it'll be competitive for 4-5 rounds, but once canelo adjust, he will dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            What u been smoking? YES he did.
            No he didn’t. The IBF had a second day weigh in rule that Danny skipped.

Canelo put a hydration clause into the contract of this fight. Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Canelo punches are faster and cleaner. Look at the second GGG fight. He never hurt GGGG but he tore up his face.

Am I the only one that sees this as an easy fight for canelo??
              No. I see him stopping Jacobs in 8 or 9. Not necessarily "easy" but absolutely certain.

Comment

Aww, the “Mayweather fought a 22 year old Canelo excuse, never heard it before. Funny how he was anointed by you, Fishnets and his entire camp to be the one to beat Mayweather! But your amnesia is interfering with your Neanderthal head so I’ll remind you the veteran fighters own words:

"There are a lot of people who don't think I'm going to win, but on September 14, you'll see that I will win.

"I've always wanted to be the best in the sport and I'm on my way. I couldn't let this opportunity go by and I will take advantage of it on September 14.

"I began fighting when I was 15 years old and at that time I wasn't ready to fight him. Now I'm ready. I always go in with a winning mentality. I'll prepare to win."

Canelo had 43 fights but I forgot, he was held at gunpoint to take this fight. But after getting thoroughly humiliated, the only desperate excuse you can make is he was 22 years old! Bahahahahaha! That excuse is played out like your mom’s culo mother fphucker! 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
                Thoroughly embarrassed? You’re hanging for dear life on that loss to Mayweather but Mayweather fought a 22 year old and it was still close. at this stage still 28 years old canelo is a beast accept it and stop being a sour pussÿ

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
                  Aww, the “Mayweather fought a 22 year old Canelo excuse, never heard it before. Funny how he was anointed by you, Fishnets and his entire camp to be the one to beat Mayweather! But your amnesia is interfering with your Neanderthal head so I’ll remind you the veteran fighters own words:

"There are a lot of people who don't think I'm going to win, but on September 14, you'll see that I will win.

"I've always wanted to be the best in the sport and I'm on my way. I couldn't let this opportunity go by and I will take advantage of it on September 14.

"I began fighting when I was 15 years old and at that time I wasn't ready to fight him. Now I'm ready. I always go in with a winning mentality. I'll prepare to win."

Canelo had 43 fights but I forgot, he was held at gunpoint to take this fight. But after getting thoroughly humiliated, the only desperate excuse you can make is he was 22 years old! Bahahahahaha! That excuse is played out like your mom’s culo mother fphucker! 🤡🤡🤡🤡

What was he supposed to say you dummie? “I don’t have enough experience at this level to beat Mayweather”? And don’t even get me started on Mayweather the greatest con-man ever in boxing who pulled one over the boxing worlds’s head Never having fought a live opponent since Castillo had him pissing blood and handed him a legit loss.

Comment

Canelo pulled the biggest con of a fight against him that’s for sure! 😂👎 Look at you. You have no dignity or self respect, you’re desperately reaching! PATHETIC WHINING FPHAGGOT! 😂👉👌🌈
                    Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
                    What was he supposed to say you dummie? “I don’t have enough experience at this level to beat Mayweather”? And don’t even get me started on Mayweather the greatest con-man ever in boxing who pulled one over the boxing worlds’s head Never having fought a live opponent since Castillo had him pissing blood and handed him a legit loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X