No announcement yet.

Montreal celebrates 8 year old Drag Queen named Lactatia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Montreal celebrates 8 year old Drag Queen named Lactatia

Montreal, the Canadian city that desperately tried to intimidate, assault, and perhaps even kill Roosh, has a new “hero”: an eight-year-old “drag queen” going by the name “Lactatia” (real name Nemis Quinn Mélançon Golden). Hundreds of members of the city’s gay, lesbian, and transsexual population have lauded the poor youngster as being “adorable” and as a role model for kids everywhere.

Despite the left’s ongoing minimization of children being sexualized, including through a series of now deleted pro-pedophile articles by Salon, Nemis Quinn Mélançon Golden’s plight represents a worrying new chapter of socially sanctioned child abuse.

Let’s start with the name “Lactatia.” The clearly troubled Nemis says that the moniker was the invention of his older sister Kashmyr. Nonetheless, why the child’s parents would allow him to run around on the internet with a name used to describe a biological process for sexually mature females is beyond me. Unlike some parents dealing with a seriously confused child, Nemis’ mother and father actively encourage his performances.

For anyone who doubts, if they could even do so, that the boy is being flagrantly sexualized for the entertainment of gays, lesbians, and transsexuals, take a look at the following clip:

http://www.returnofkings.com/123440/...zation-of-boys

The perverted pedophile creeps that sexualized an 8-year-old boy should be castrated.

Comment

Cucknadia at it again.

Comment

LOL the left's effort on minimizing sexualization of children? Those ****ers are the reason the increase of Pedophiles! We see a whole lot of children being dressed up and **** by their parents because they were encouraged to do so. They want transgender surgery on kids as low as 4 years old!

Comment

Lactacia the lactating boy child

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post

Montreal, the Canadian city that desperately tried to intimidate, assault, and perhaps even kill Roosh, has a new “hero”: an eight-year-old “drag queen” going by the name “Lactatia” (real name Nemis Quinn Mélançon Golden). Hundreds of members of the city’s gay, lesbian, and transsexual population have lauded the poor youngster as being “adorable” and as a role model for kids everywhere.

Despite the left’s ongoing minimization of children being sexualized, including through a series of now deleted pro-pedophile articles by Salon, Nemis Quinn Mélançon Golden’s plight represents a worrying new chapter of socially sanctioned child abuse.

Let’s start with the name “Lactatia.” The clearly troubled Nemis says that the moniker was the invention of his older sister Kashmyr. Nonetheless, why the child’s parents would allow him to run around on the internet with a name used to describe a biological process for sexually mature females is beyond me. Unlike some parents dealing with a seriously confused child, Nemis’ mother and father actively encourage his performances.

For anyone who doubts, if they could even do so, that the boy is being flagrantly sexualized for the entertainment of gays, lesbians, and transsexuals, take a look at the following clip:

http://www.returnofkings.com/123440/...zation-of-boys
            Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Cucknadia at it again.
            Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            LOL the left's effort on minimizing sexualization of children? Those ****ers are the reason the increase of Pedophiles! We see a whole lot of children being dressed up and **** by their parents because they were encouraged to do so. They want transgender surgery on kids as low as 4 years old!
            not surprised by this, Ontario has the most ****ed up education system in Canada, they want a kid to decide their sexual orientation by the time they're 8 years old. that means kids will have to sexually active for a few years first like Lactatia. my kids are already adults so the public education system can't **** them up (more than I already have lol, my daughter is a lesbian)

Comment

Wtf is this world coming to smh..

Comment

Im from Montreal and never heard of this thing

Comment

Wtf some kids have all the luck, why couldnt I be raised like that kid, maybe I wouldn't be so confused today, my dad had me and my brother skinning small animals and teaching us to be self-sufficient living off the land by 8, definitely not a fabulous was to be raised !

Comment

Working...
                  X