Clear All

8 months in. So far, so good my bruvvas

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      8 months in. So far, so good my bruvvas
      Good stuff my n1g

When will u qualify

Comment

Nice. I work with many electricians and they tend to make good money..

Comment

Originally posted by Nod View Post
          Bending pipe and pulling wire..
          Industrial requires more skill because of motors, VFD's, threading conduit, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
            Could be argued less skill with modular wiring, plug & play, quick fit electrical boxes etc..
            Using pre-fabbed materials to speed up installation and knowing how to do something are different things I don't know bro your location says Qatar but here in California I'm pretty sure if I asked all these Union guys which field requires more skill I already know what majority of guys would say considering they've had experience in all the other fields.

Comment

Just completed 3 years, going into my 4th and last year of school too. One more year for my journeymans license

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                I had the interview today and got it. I start next Friday, my bruvvas

Hey, you bish ass nugga.

Congratulations bro, good sht.

Comment

Good to see the next fella make progress. Electricians can earn good money and another plus is how home owners cant see nor understand electrical work. Electrical and Plumbing for instance have those perks. It’s not like Flooring or painting that gives home owners a clear visual and often time they get to nitpick at little Sht. Electricians generally dont run into those issues.

Many electricians can be crooked and get away with it. They can make jobs longer than it has to be or add sht for upcharges and regular home owners wont know. Construction is one of my main sources and ive seen that alot from electricians.

Comment

Working...
                  X