Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to become a professional boxer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a class tomorrow! So, I will ask him if he can help me work on my fighting stance.

Comment

Appreciate anyone who helped except that last goofy.. Irrelevant ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Frosty View Post
        How long is a round ? And Instead of mile can I have a time. Like how long should I jog. Thank you!
        A round is 3 minutes. Jog 2 miles in at least 20 minutes. I wear ankle weights to improve leg conditioning. Btw I would reconsider your gym if they haven't taught you how long a round is and give me a description of what they have you do during classes, if they have open gym, how many amateurs/pro's train there, how much does it cost per month? If it is the only gym in your area then make do with what you have, if not then I would reconsider other gyms.

Good Luck

Comment

How long is a round ? And Instead of mile can I have a time. Like how long should I jog. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by mr.dagowop View Post
            a round is 3 minutes. Jog 2 miles in at least 20 minutes. I wear ankle weights to improve leg conditioning. btw i would reconsider your gym if they haven't taught you how long a round is and give me a description of what they have you do during classes, if they have open gym, how many amateurs/pro's train there, how much does it cost per month? If it is the only gym in your area then make do with what you have, if not then i would reconsider other gyms.

Good luck
            yep.............sounds like he is just taking a boxing class at the local ymca or some fitness club

Comment

Youre trainers should be the ones telling you the basics and what to do. Seems like you just got a gym membership with boxing equipment, thats not bad but you need a trainer.

Comment

It's considered a pretty good Gym. Believe me! One of the trainer was once known as the 6th best in the world. Well he did Kickboxing.

First we warm up (Jog, etc.) & then we shadow box. Then we somewhat spar and punch bags.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  yep.............sounds like he is just taking a boxing class at the local ymca or some fitness club
                  Nah.. it's called HardKnox Gym look it up

Comment

It's considered a pretty good Gym. Believe me! One of the trainer was once known as the 6th best in the world. Well he did Kickboxing.

First we warm up (Jog, etc.) & then we shadow box. Then we somewhat spar and punch bags.
                    What do you mean by somewhat?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
                      What do you mean by somewhat?
                      Probably means low contact technical with a partner/line sparring

Comment

Working...
                      X