Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis' Trainer: Tank Doesn't Need Loma To Be a Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis' Trainer: Tank Doesn't Need Loma To Be a Star

This past Saturday night in Brooklyn, rising star Gervonta "Tank" Davis improved his professional record to 20-0 and picked up the vacant WBA "super" 130 pound title when he steamrolled former world champion Jesus Cuellar in three rounds at the Barclays Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Give kid few more fight. He still a youngster

Comment

More of a draw������

Comment

and the ducking continues. he does need loma he'll be asked about loma for the rest of his life. its so shameful to see a pro boxer act like this.

Comment

Lol. Prolly same ppl that thought grj only needed to fightbums. Haha. Dont work out well. Ring age is where its at. If your champ fight the best. Put him in with some ppl with power as well. Not saying he cant beat guys with power but be cool to see how he would go about handling them. Loma,schools and embarrases him obviously. Champs need to behave like champs though.

Comment

Translation:

Gervonta Davis' Trainer: Tank Doesn't want any part of Loma

Comment

This is a serious question, and I do hope someone can answer. Does anybody know the origin of the name "Gervonta"? I googled any possible search for its derivation, to no avail.

Can anybody help? It's a fascinating name, and I'm wondering where it comes from.

Comment

True, better to swerve the best fighters and avoid embarrassment while claiming to fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                  This is a serious question, and I do hope someone can answer. Does anybody know the origin of the name "Gervonta"? I googled any possible search for its derivation, to no avail.

Can anybody help? It's a fascinating name, and I'm wondering where it comes from.
                  I think his mother was an illiterate crack addict.

Comment

I have never seen such blatant ducking swept under the rug like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X