Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stiverne-Wilder 3,4 and 5!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
      He'll probably fight anyone but Joshua cause team Joshua don't want a 50/50 split which is fine.like deontay says there's other fights to be made.will be fine with or without Joshua
      He'll end up getting his 50/50 offer but it won't matter. They're waiting for the fight to be worth more. The real issue is the size of the pie, not his percentage of it.

Not happening any time soon.

He's gambling on himself, remember? The fight will be worth more later, remember?

Wilder and his team have told us this. It shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        That means his mandatory is out of the way, no need to do that for another two years or more as he and haymon pleases, look forward to in next 3/4 fights against PBC fighters. His goal would be to get to 50-0 before going after any unification. The fact that Kownacki and Ortiz have been promised the fight means we don't get to see him against anyone who isn't signed to PBC....For now.
        50-0 is out the window, he has a draw, plus it means nothing unless HE RETIRES

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
          At Froch yes I do when you consider he's been fighting tougher fights and holds the most important belt and when u take into account what this will do for Joshua legacy if he wins.he'll be known world wide.he'll be the man.and also the worth that deontay brings to this.with this being the most wanted fight since Ali and Frazier yes with all that said this is completely 50/50
          Where do you come up with this 'tougher fights" stuff?

I'll trade you Ortiz.for Whyte, and a win against Parker versus a draw (a loss if we wanna get real) with Fury.
          Then you got Povetkin and Klitschko.
          Bro - surely you dont even believe what your saying yourself - its ludicrous.

And this is without even talking about the commercial success of each guy. AJ makes it rain, your guy is a dud.
          Nope, I cant take you seriously if you believe that this is a 50/50.

Comment

Are we really acting like Joshua isn't fighting Pulev after these May fights are done?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Are we really acting like Joshua isn't fighting Pulev after these May fights are done?
              Are we gonna act like Wilder didn't turn down a 100 mil deal to make it happen after the may fights are done?

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                Are we gonna act like Wilder didn't turn down a 100 mil deal to make it happen after the may fights are done?
                I'm not acting like that at all. Although I'm against having to sign options to get a fight done, he turned down a deal.

That being said, Joshua/Pulev is still next. Was likely going to be next either way unless Joshua dropped the IBF. They don't typically budge

Comment

Wildher loves to marinate so he will marinate.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    I'm not acting like that at all. Although I'm against having to sign options to get a fight done, he turned down a deal.

That being said, Joshua/Pulev is still next. Was likely going to be next either way unless Joshua dropped the IBF. They don't typically budge
                    They haven't announced it yet and unfication is supposed to trump mando so it didn't have to be next.

Comment

He will be a coward and fight Ortiz again.

Ortiz has looked god awful recently, Wilder fans know him and believe he's the "boogeyman"(lol) and these reasons are why I think he will be chosen.

Probably a close fight again due to Wilder's boxing skill but he should get the job done, a "down on the cards KO" or similar. Then the Widlerettte's will be screaming Wilder's the man again and make all real boxing fans appear stupid smh

No chance Wilder fights AJ or Whyte, I don't even think he will go after Fury next. Maybe Kownacki? But I think Ortiz II

That belt will be held hostage for all 2019 and the bum carousel will continue.

Unless big Dom can do the world a favour on may 18th, I'll be rooting for him

Comment

Working...
                      X