No announcement yet.

bad week affecting training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad week affecting training

ok everyone the past 6 days have been like hell and its affecting my training big time as far as running is involved i havent ran in a week due to me getting sick last week. I havent ran since last thursday, and now everytime i think about running i get this bad thought and lazy feeling.if you guys dont know but latly its been very hard to get in some decent sleep for me mostly 5-6 hours each night!
    Last edited by boxing4ever; 04-03-2008, 11:23 PM.

Just chill playa and start getting some good rest.Try to ignore people who are negative toward you and just regain your focus and composure.In a couple of weeks you will be feeling good again and then whip their asses.....in the ring.If they do not present productive sparring for you don't even **** with em unless they are your only options......I don't box personally but would think you would want to spar to help you learn and get experience not get in and try and KO each other because you dislike each other.

Comment

thanks man ya i wish i could just spar for better more often but for the past 2 weeks i have just been fighting in there not really learning

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
        thanks man ya i wish i could just spar for better more often but for the past 2 weeks i have just been fighting in there not really learning
        Do us all a favor if you would and cut and paste that gif of Tarver and paste it below your sig banner so that it will not be so wide.......could you do that for me young man?lol I am acting all old and ****.

Comment

ok will do

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
            ok will do
            You are a good man......

Comment

Theres no shame in taking a week off man.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
                Theres no shame in taking a week off man.
                i just weighed in at 169 thats ****ing nuts man 9 pounds in one week omg

Comment

today sucked guys i ran out of breath for everything running,lifting,and sit ups it felt like hell coming back form a week off

Comment

You will feel back to normal after this week.

Comment

Working...
                    X