Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sake of Boxing, Erislandy Lara Should Never Be Allowed on Television Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
    He would probably stop Hurd. Hurd would barely land anything and eat a lot of leather.
    He couldn't stop the pitiful Guashe....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
      Any one agree he should be taken off TV Completely?
      Nah. He should be match with exciting fighters such as Hurd and Trout.

Comment

I hated that fight and it damn near put me to sleep. It looked like Lara could easily gone after his opponent with bad intentions and knocked him out but he never ever tried to do that. Lara has skills and I could stand to watch him against a guy like Jermell or Hurd who would make him fight. Unfortunately Lara has become a cherry picker these days and only fights guys he can beat without even trying.

Comment

I was chuckling when Gausha wasn't playing Lara's game. "Come to me moron, I'm not Angulo," thought Gausha. Lara was confused as hell. The very thing he always expects his opponent to do, he can't do it himself. The way Lara does it he ends it in a clinch. The one-dimensional guy can't trade and have zero inside game.

"He's not stupid..," said Lara in the post-fight interview.
          Last edited by brettWall; 10-15-2017, 02:51 PM.

Comment

One of the most dullest fighters around. I watched the fight with my father in law and tried to warn him Lara might produce a boring performance (after an exciting fight card) and sure enough Lara didn't disappoint. I still remember the chants "this is boring" lol

Comment

but but but he slick doe........

Comment

i thought fighters making people fall asleep was just a joke but I actually dosed off a couple of times during the fight.

Comment

I love pure boxers, but guys like him should not be headlining cards unless they’re fighting the next best guy. But the sad thing is, not even top level opposition guarantees an exciting fight with Lara. It takes a really special kind of pressure fighter to make him work. Angulo may not have been the most skilled fighter in the world, but most fighters just don’t cut off the ring and work you over the way he did in his prime.

Comment

Go bet on the fight if you think it's boring. The **** is a sport, not some hollywood production.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                      I honestly wouldn't, have learn't that mistake from his past match ups like Canelo. Guy is just horrible to watch.

Btw i'm a fan of Guillermo Rigondeaux, i could watch him box any time but Lara...NO WAY!

Give me Hurd vs Charlo rather then Lara vs either guy.
                      If he fights Charlo, Andrade, or Hurd, you'd watch the hell out of it you liar.

Comment

Working...
                      X