Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rose Namajunas, the most annoying champ ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's dog vomit. I feel bad for JJ. She was way more professional as a fighter. 118 is too much of a weight cut for her, though. And she lacks one-punch KO power. Rose kinda exploited that. The fact that Rose seems to have excuses kinda hints that she knows she can't beat other women. She's more JJ's kryptonite than the true champion.

But hey, Americans love trashiness. And she's got it.

Comment

I just don't like her, no big reason there doesn't need to be one.

Comment

She'll be done soon enough

Comment

if you can call him a champ, then clearly colby is the most annoying. he is the most annoying person on the roster with kevin lee being a close second.

if you only count real champs, because lets face it colby was never a real champ.. then i would go with ronda. she was just so fake, arrogant and full of herself.

rose is alright i think.

Comment

There have been multiple champs that are worse. Cody comes to mind RIGHT off the bat.

Yall suck for going in on my girl Rose, MILWAUKEE STAND UP!

Pat Berry is annoying AF doe.

Comment

Her face and the way she speaks are really annoying.

Besides that, she seems alright.

Comment

I think you're more frustrated with Rose than annoyed...
                If she gets back into the mix, (and winning) you'll likely be satisfied...

But I'd like to see her face One Championships Angela Lee eventually... I think the UFC is a couple steps above One Championship in Singapore, but Angela Lee is the real deal...

Angela is more of a groundfighter than a striker...
                She's only 22 and became World Champion at 19, now she's moving up in weight (Next weekend) looking for a second World title against Nan, who is a dangerous slugger..

I'd like to see Angela in the UFC in a couple years, when she's been properly seasoned.. Rose beats her presently, IMO...
                Last edited by MindGame; 03-25-2019, 02:48 AM.

Comment

I'm not sure of her injury situation or all the farming she's doing but I'm a fan of Rose the person more than Rose the fighter anyway so I'm cool with whatever she decides she wants to do in or out of the cage.

For the pressure on anyone in her position along with her own personal history I'll pretty much always support her or the fighter when there are seemingly legit reasons being put forth on their absence.

This fight game is no mfing joke. This ain't a pickup game of basketball. This game has serious risk to the point that I think anyone fighting needs to enter the cage (or ring) at some reasonable minimum level of health & fitness.

And even IF someone has psychology things holding them back this game is so unforgiving I'll even give cats leeway there to figure things out or even bow out if they decide this sport is no longer for them.

And who are we bsing anyway Dana is dying to make interim title fights in every division as often as possible so if Rose stays out too long this type of situation will work itself out with or without her.

Comment

Working...
                  X