Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Eyes Retirement: I Think I Have Three Fights Left

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Eyes Retirement: I Think I Have Three Fights Left

Heavyweight Tyson Fury is not looking to continue his career for an extended amount of time. On October 31, Fury is planning to make his pro wrestling debut when he takes on Braun Strowman at WWE's Crown Jewel event in Saudi Arabia. His next boxing obligation is targeted for February 2020, when Fury would face WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They always come back for money.

Why would you quit when someone will pay you millions of dollars to box.

Comment

OMG, I'm nearly in tears!

Comment

This is not the talk you want to hear.

Almost getting stopped by Wallin, WWE, Christmas album, retirement talk. He's lost focus again.

He needs to get his head on straight if he's really planning to step back in there with Wilder in February.

Comment

Guys like Fury would hwve never been champs in a good era of HW. He's good, but certainly not so good as he pretends to be. More clowning than fighting. No odd if he has to fight old Klitschkos and bad technique Wilders.
          Better retire.

Comment

Lol I predicted this. He's just fighting bums and building his profile and he's going to cash in with the Wilder fight.

Even Fury knows he will lose but he's making sure he gets paid well.

Comment

what a con artist... This guy came out of retirement, fooled everybody (including me smh...) and now leaves doing straight up nothing.
              This is a mockery of the sport.
              We don't need your next 3 boring meaningless fights, Fury. Retire now.

Comment

Saw this coming. He better run vs. Wilder or it just might be one more fight left. Regardless of who wins Ruiz vs Joshua, obviously a moneygrab with Joshua down the road. Probably a rematch with Joshua for that final money grab with 100k fans in UK.

Never defended a physical belt, but very skilled and minimal power. A curious case of "What could have been?" At least he made some coin on the back end. WWE future hall of famer, There can only be OOOOOONE, fantasy 10-2, but literal Undertaker, Lineal Champ, and WWE intercontinental champion Gypsy Warrior!!

Comment

Footage of Tyson giving 'Boxing Clever' this exclusive. BUK-BUK-BUK-BUK-BUK!!!

Comment

Makes sense.

1) Wilder
                    2) Joshua and/or (3) Ruiz

Comment

Working...
                    X