Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim Turks bring their bull**** to Tokyo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... I think you are some 150 years "late"... the Japanese used to be a very crewel people, but now they're just fucked up...

... I'm far from being a "Islam defender" in anyway... but I don't recall Turks as being terrorists anywhere...
    We had a Turk terrorizing NSB

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      We had a Turk terrorizing NSB
      ... a Turk terrorizing a boxing forum?... well, Ok...

Comment

... a Turk terrorizing a boxing forum?... well, Ok...
        Yes, and since this is the world wide web, it should count as an act of global terrorism

Comment

When was this Z?

Comment

Jews are the big problem in the world spreading their fake news and then it’s Muslims

Jews trying to take over outlets and spreading their bs, these invaders need to be removed, they already control the media and spread fake news

Make no mistake, most Jews are terrorists deep within and then supporting Israel is proof of that

Muslims have a huge issue, they need to cleanse countries

Always funny watching Jews accuse others of crimes when these fckers are the devil in humans among us

Hopefully the next generation of Jews and Muslims end their past masters but it’s doubtful

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Ifc19titles is dying to get locked up in a Turkish jail, so he can learn about the true Islam.

Like that movie from the 70’s midnight express. He’s dying for some hung kebab in his mouth and culo simultaneously, while humming gobs of hummus into his mouth.

He needs to get cornholed by that big Turkish prison guard (the one that tried to rape Billy at the end).

Comment

... I think you are some 150 years "late"... the Japanese used to be a very crewel people, but now they're just fucked up...

... I'm far from being a "Islam defender" in anyway... but I don't recall Turks as being terrorists anywhere...
                After losing big in WW2, the Japanese realized that the propaganda machine, and the arms makers were in charge. The emperor was co-signing whatever was brought to him, and he couldn’t stop the war mongers.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  After losing big in WW2, the Japanese realized that the propaganda machine, and the arms makers were in charge. The emperor was co-signing whatever was brought to him, and he couldn’t stop the war mongers.
                  ... do you actually think you are feeding some "knowledge" I wasn't aware of?...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    Oi Zaroku, I have a question for you.

I will begin by saying that I am not religious. Out of the three main Abrahamic religions, I am not a fan of any. However I see Islam as being the most toxic by far.

I believe the Koran and the Old Testament to be about on par with being awful. I.E. justification of slavery, rape, genocide etc. The New Testament has a lot less evil in it.

Christians are able to distance themselves from the directives of the old testament by a passage whereby the Jesus character is means to have said that he had fulfilled the old law. A lot of people interpret this to mean that they don't have to live by the directives of the old testament, but instead live by the new testament.

So I can see why Christians have a way to avoid the more atrocious parts of the old testament.

Islam doesn't have anything like that. I have asked around, and there is nothing. There is no way for them to avoid or to excuse themselves. They are compelled to follow the example of a raping, murdering pedophile.

I don't know enough about Jewish teachings though, so I thought I would ask. The Jewish people seem also to successfully live decent lives, without causing misery wherever they go. This is despite having a religion founded on the old testament, which is filled with and glorifies atrocities.

What is the canonical reason why they can do that? Is it simply because they are not directed to spread their faith, and the directions of the old testament are meant only for the Jewish people?
                    We filter out the stuff that causes us to be hated, or at least we try. Not being allowed the same privileges as other people’s toughened are skin. Christians, especially American Christians see Jesus as the Messaih, he fulfilled so many prophecies that I believe he was who he claimed to be.

The Bible, has a lot of violence in the OT, but in the New Testament it’s all about peace, and loving each other, etc.

The Koran has two parts too. The Meccan and Medina Suras.

The Meccan Suras preached peaceful things, however the Suras written later are more apocalyptic and violent. The later Suras tell Muslims to not take the people of the book for friends, because Jews and Christians and Jews are friends. He also said in the last days when the Muslims are wiping out the Jews and Christians that even the rocks and trees will cry out saying there is a Jew/Christian hiding behind me.

Bible goes from violent to peaceful
                    Koran goes from peaceful to less peaceful.. later less peaceful versus abrogate the earlier versus.

Comment

... do you actually think you are feeding some "knowledge" I wasn't aware of?...
                      Nope. None, this was mainly for the benefit of others.

Comment

Working...
                      X