No announcement yet.

hand speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hand speed

ok please dont say weighted handwraps i already have them all im really looking for is a couple of good tricept workouts so i can pull my punches back faster ok thank you

dips, pushups, and shoulder and back exercises

Comment

They make these resistance bands that you shadowbox with. Theyre supposed to help with hand speed.

http://store.everlastboxing.com/ever...dow-boxer.html
      Last edited by tDeL999; 05-21-2006, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer Of thE World
        ok please dont say weighted handwraps i already have them all im really looking for is a couple of good tricept workouts so i can pull my punches back faster ok thank you
        How the hell are triceps workouts gonna help you pull your punches back faster? Triceps EXTEND your arm.

So basically what you're asking for is a biceps workout. That should be easy, go ask at the local bodybuilding gym. Except isolation exercises for one muscle group won't do anything positive for your punching at all.

What you need is a proper full body workout, which is only a supplement to the one thing that really matters (apart from talent); boxing technique. Most people who have a problem pulling their punches back fast, have this problem because of one of 2 things: 1. Sloppy technique, or 2. Lack of endurance.

Once those two problems are solved, you've solved 95% of your problem.

Comment

honestly, my hands became much faster over time with constant shadow boxing, sparring, bag work and staying in good shape.

Comment

Working...
          X