Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Sergey Kovalev is a Real Assh*le - He Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't that classy from JDJ..

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I take Ward's side in that fight, I think Kovalev quit and was looking for a way to redeem himself with protests. But this is low, his own ex-trainer talking crap about him. Between him being willing to help Ward in his corner vs Kovalev 'if the money was right' and now this, idk how anyone would want to get trained by JDJ. He's a backstabber.

On the other hand Kovalev was also a savage towards JDJ during their work together.
      what was low were wards punches. he didn't quit. he was hit low and in pain. just like floyd against judah. floyds a quitter too? the ref screwed up multiple times in that fight but you are just making up false narratives to say he quit when there is no evidence of him quitting. the ref stopped the fight on a tko except the punches were low.

Comment

It was evident Krusher hadnt the work ethic in camp before the rematch, nothing to see or hear here.

Kovalev was looking for a way out, JDJ is calling this how he saw it before and after the fight. JDJ clearly told Ward the secret to defeating Kovalev easier than he did last out, Ward had Kovalev desperately looking for a way out and the referee saw in his eyes and body language he wanted out, dude was desperate to see Ward penalised to deter his body attacks it was never coming and he quit, all you sad fücks desperate to see Ward stopped picked the wrong guy, find someone in the next weight class north to invest your hopes in. Phaggots.

Comment

oh ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Kov needs a better team around him. His power and boxing skill is second to none but he needs to get in better shape asap

Comment

So, how does this affect their working relationship from here on out?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I take Ward's side in that fight, I think Kovalev quit and was looking for a way to redeem himself with protests. But this is low, his own ex-trainer talking crap about him. Between him being willing to help Ward in his corner vs Kovalev 'if the money was right' and now this, idk how anyone would want to get trained by JDJ. He's a backstabber.

On the other hand Kovalev was also a savage towards JDJ during their work together.
                It is classless, but it seems like Kovalev was unusually ****ty and disrespectful to JDJ as well. I don't think Jackson would have ever talk to Ward if Kovalev hadn't been such a ****in' *******.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  Kovalev's former trainer Jackson says his own body shots, as a 54 year old, folded Kovalev in training and he knew if Ward went to the body in the rematch, Kovalev would be done.

He calls Kovalev a very selfish person, a quitter, an a$$hole, egotistical. He also says Isiah Thomas (who happens to be fighting this weekend in Germany) "beat the crap" out of Kovalev in sparring and dropped him!

The truth and is gonna hurt a lot of b1tch azz mofo's.
                  Good, no excellent post! SOG all day every day!

Comment

Should have been ruled a DQ.

Comment

yeah but that is kinda weak on JDJ part because you threw integrity out of the Window and took his Money even after the 1st Fight in which a Russian Trainer was over talking you and not letting you tell Kovalev anything. Why come back?

That being said, he is not wrong! I posted this before Ward vs Kovalev II that Arrogance would comeback and bite him in the ass and allow himself to be embarrassed come fight night after all the "I Will End Your Career" BS. Just too much excuses was being made By Kovalev and for Kovalev. Even again after the second fight more excuses being made.They can fight a 3rd Time but I don't think Ward loses a round to Kovalev in a 3rd fight and he stops him to the body once again!

Comment

Working...
                      X