Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Don't Be Surprised if Joshua is on DAZN in the US in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    Lol this comment here is proof that no matter what aj does next there will be someone crying about it.
    And it will probably be this same guy for the next 6-10 years AJ's a pro, he's got that jelous exgirlfriend -vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      These two clowns.....lol. “The wilder fight MUST be in the uk but we will fight Miller in NY”.....that is what you call a BS artist. Also, what happened to all the talk about “the uk runs boxing” and “all the money is in the uk” talk from all the teenage limey casuals?
      They said that they want the biggest fights in the U.K. wilder would be seen as a big fight. Miller isn’t. So what about that was so hard for you to understand?

Comment

What about Luis Ortiz???

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          They're trying to low-ball Dillian Whyte, and he ain't buying it! They're presenting it as "Joshua needs to fight in America," but if Whyte accepts the low-ball, those two will fight! If not, then they'll make an offer to Miller, which is only right, since Whyte is no longer with MatchRoom, and Miller is! Whyte vs. Breazeale on the Wilder vs. Fury II undercard! Make It Happen!
          Whyte has always worked with Hearn on a fight by fight basis, so nothing has changed in the relationship between Dillian and Matchroom. Nothing.

It isn't Hearn's fault that Whyte wants more for the AJ fight than AJ is prepared to give him. Whyte has said himself that AJ is the problem, not Hearn.

I believe that Hearn's preferred choice for AJ's next fight, with Wilder and Fury out of the picture, is Whyte at Wembly in April, but AJ doesn't seem too keen on it.

Whatever Whyte has been offered to fight AJ, you can bet it will be a hell of a lot more than he would make fighting TBA on the Fury/Wilder undercard.

Dillian won't break ties with Hearn. How many other fighters do you know who are headlining PPVs and earning multi-million purses without ever having fought for a world title?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Whyte has always worked with Hearn on a fight by fight basis, so nothing has changed in the relationship between Dillian and Matchroom. Nothing.

It isn't Hearn's fault that Whyte wants more for the AJ fight than AJ is prepared to give him. Whyte has said himself that AJ is the problem, not Hearn.

I believe that Hearn's preferred choice for AJ's next fight, with Wilder and Fury out of the picture, is Whyte at Wembly in April, but AJ doesn't seem too keen on it.

Whatever Whyte has been offered to fight AJ, you can bet it will be a hell of a lot more than he would make fighting TBA on the Fury/Wilder undercard.

Dillian won't break ties with Hearn. How many other fighters do you know who are headlining PPVs and earning multi-million purses without ever having fought for a world title?
            If I was feeling like my promoter didn't have my best interests in mind, because he feels another of his fighters is more important than me, I would leave too! Hearn has a problem. He can't ask Whyte and Miller to suck off Joshua, or no fight! He already lost Ortiz, he's risking Whyte, and he doesn't want to send a bad message to Usyk! Maybe the solution is Whyte vs. Usyk?

Comment

They'll fight Miller as he's untested and the least threat out there and because of this they will get hold of him for much less than the rest ......music to their ears!....

Little risk and all the money ......

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                If I was feeling like my promoter didn't have my best interests in mind, because he feels another of his fighters is more important than me, I would leave too! Hearn has a problem. He can't ask Whyte and Miller to suck off Joshua, or no fight! He already lost Ortiz, he's risking Whyte, and he doesn't want to send a bad message to Usyk! Maybe the solution is Whyte vs. Usyk?
                Whyte spelled it out in his last interview: "AJ doesn't work for Eddie, Eddie works for AJ, and AJ doesn't want to fight me"

Hearn "lost" Ortiz because Ortiz decided to go over to Haymon and fight Wilder instead of waiting for his mando with AJ.

You think Hearn should have told AJ, "listen Anthony .. I want you to relinquish your IBF title, forget about unifying with Parker, and fight Luis Ortiz next"

Crazy stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  what about all of AJs UK fans that he loves and cares for so much?!?!
                  You guys can't be satisfied. What an Oliver Twist.
                  It's a shame you are part of the bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    Lol this comment here is proof that no matter what aj does next there will be someone crying about it.
                    Exactly my argument. Bunch of ******s in here.

Comment

for those that believe wilder is such a terrible fighter, please explain why AJ would come to the US for miller, but not for wilder? clearly team AJ considers miller an easier opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X