• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christianity always failed at the spiritual level
    But they had some other methods of convincing the people of this world

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      If christianity is the true religion, christianity would have not failed in japan. What kind of true god would allow his religion to fail?
      So what is a true religion to you?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        What type of stupid question is that

Base on ur question if his that type of God who u think he is why dont he just snap his finger and convert everyone to a believer?

But his not
        So ur question is stoopid
        Since christianity failed in japan back in 1600, does that mean all japenese will got to christian hell?
        If i remember correctly if you dont believe in jesus as god, you'd go to hell.
        So all modern japanese because they are non christian believers will go to hell, right?
        Or you have another explanation/excuse why they wont.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          So what is a true religion to you?
          all mainstream religion are fairy tale.. and it's funny all you sheep keep fighting even killing for centuries which fairy tale in real..

Comment

Since christianity failed in japan back in 1600, does that mean all japenese will got to christian hell?
            That's for God to decide, not us.

If you'd read the Bible you'd know this.

If i remember correctly if you dont believe in jesus as god, you'd go to hell.
            Wrong again.

The Bible doesn't say to take Jesus as your god, it says to take Him as your Savior.

If you'd read the Bible you'd know this.

So all modern japanese because they are non christian believers will go to hell, right?
            Or you have another explanation/excuse why they wont.
            As I said, read the Bible.

It has the answers.

Read it and learn it firsthand, as opposed to passive-aggressively asking strangers on an Internet forum about it.

Comment

all mainstream religion are fairy tale.. and it's funny all you sheep keep fighting even killing for centuries which fairy tale in real..
              How can you call Christianity a fairy tale, when even by your own admission you don't know what it's holy book says???

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                How can you call Christianity a fairy tale, when even by your own admission you don't know what it's holy book says???
                So the bible is correct and ALL other religion or books about god (islam, hindu, egyptian, norse, mayan, etc..) they are all wrong. Gotha

I know the bible maybe have forgotten some stories. I was born catholic and was catholic until maybe a decade ago when i slowly realized these bible stories does not make sense at all.

Comment

So the bible is correct and ALL other religion or books about god (islam, hindu, egyptian, norse, mayan, etc..) they are all wrong. Gotha
                  I didn't say that.

I said you should read the Bible in order to get your questions answered.

But we both know you aren't seeking answers, you're looking for an argument.

Comment

Do not think dishonestly.

The Way is in training.

Become acquainted with every art.

Know the ways of all professions.

Distinguish between gain and loss in worldly matters.

Develop intuitive knowledge and understanding for everything.

Perceive those those things that cannot be seen.

Pay attention even to trifles.

Do nothing that is of no use.

Miyamoto Musashi.

Comment

I know the bible maybe have forgotten some stories. I was born catholic and was catholic until maybe a decade ago when i slowly realized these bible stories does not make sense at all.
                      You obviously have not read any religious texts have you?

I could ask you a lot of questions you’d have to look up, and yet probably wouldn’t be able to understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X