Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones takes, passes polygraph test in attempt to prove he didn’t knowingly take s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Jones takes, passes polygraph test in attempt to prove he didn’t knowingly take s

There’s a new chapter in the Jon Jones saga.

Last month, Jones took a polygraph test in hopes of proving he is telling the truth when he states he never knowingly took Turinabol, an anabolic steroid, or any other performance-enhancing substance prior to his UFC 214 fight against Daniel Cormier in Anaheim, Calif.

Jones passed the test, according to UFC sources.

The test was conducted by the PGP Polygraph & Interviewing Service in Albuquerque, N.M. on Dec. 7, sources say. Neither the UFC nor the United States Anti-Doping Agency asked Jones to take the test.

On Aug. 22, UFC announced that Jones, 30, had failed a drug test on July 28, a day before his third-round TKO win over Cormier. Since then, both Jones and his management team have repeatedly denied the fact that Jones knowingly took any banned substance prior to the fight and vowed to fight the failed test. As a result of the findings, the California State Athletic Commission overturned the fight to a no-contest and Cormier was awarded the light heavyweight title once again.

While Jones was initially provisionally suspended by USADA in August, he has yet to be handed an official punishment by the CSAC or USADA. His CSAC hearing is currently scheduled to take place next month.

In 2016, Jones tested positive for two banned substances, Letrozol and clomiphene, prior to UFC 200. He was suspended one year after arbitrators deemed he was negligent in taking a sexual-performance pill that caused him to test positive.

That's pretty interesting still don't know if I believe him, polygraph tests aren't reliable and are easy to manipulate if you know how to control your breathing and how to word your answers. But he could be telling the truth, and I don't know if this in any way helps him. I hope he gets to fight again regardless

Comment

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michael.../#6c82fc8f70a5

On the tapes Mrs. Clinton, who interestingly speaks with a Southern drawl, appears to acknowledge that she was aware of her client’s guilt, brags about successfully getting the only piece of physical evidence (the undershorts) ruled inadmissible, and laughs about it all whimsically.

“He [the rapist] took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,”

Comment

the question is how did it get to his system not did he knowingly take it..even with the polygraph we all know the steroid was in his body at ufc 214

Comment

Lol, polygraphs are a joke.

This dude took a polygraph test and passed, proving that he is a 100% LIFETIME NATURAL bodybuilder! to put his body fat/weight/height ratio in perspective, his lean body mass index is in the 30's! Arnold Schwarzenneger was like 28. They say the threshold for natural/PED use is a lean body mass index of 25 - with the top 1% of genetic freaks able to achieve 24-25. And the average dedicated fitness freak around 18-21. I calculated Anthony Joshua to be around 24 (with me guessing his body fat % around 11).

Simeon Panda (Panda, Panda, Panda!)

Especially if Jones hired the polygraph testing agency himself, and "went over beforehand" what the questions asked would be. LOL he could have even failed five times before finally passing, and then just showing that one..

Whatever, or however it was set up, and he took it, even if he passes the first time on completely random unknown, unplanned questions, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

OCCAM'S RAZOR... What is the most likely situation? He took TAINED SUPPLEMENTS/"DICK PILLS" TWICE!!! Or, in an extremely physically demanding sport, where the slightest physical advantage can make a huge difference, and fighters use PEDs all the damn time, and where millions of dollars are at stake for winning, he gambled, and took a risk by cheating? Hmmm, what is easier to believe?
          Last edited by Cheek busting; 01-16-2018, 11:51 PM.

Comment

If a person is a lifelong habitual liar (and I'm not saying that Jones is) then that person will very comfortably be able to lye without having a distinguishable change during a polygraph test...because he is so used to lying. If a person is unaccustomed to lying then they will be much more likely to give themselves away.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              https://www.forbes.com/sites/michael.../#6c82fc8f70a5

On the tapes Mrs. Clinton, who interestingly speaks with a Southern drawl, appears to acknowledge that she was aware of her client’s guilt, brags about successfully getting the only piece of physical evidence (the undershorts) ruled inadmissible, and laughs about it all whimsically.

“He [the rapist] took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,”
              Uh yeah, that's been researched and disproven. The truth is, Hillary never wanted to take the case and only did because she was made to by the judge. The defendant wanted a female lawyer. She didn't laugh about the guy being guilty, but about him passing a polygraph, when she knew he was lying. The rapist still did time after plea bargaining.

A better reason to hate Hillary Clinton would be for things like Whitewater or covering up her husband's harassment and sexual assault over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Uh yeah, that's been researched and disproven. The truth is, Hillary never wanted to take the case and only did because she was made to by the judge. The defendant wanted a female lawyer. She didn't laugh about the guy being guilty, but about him passing a polygraph, when she knew he was lying. The rapist still did time after plea bargaining.

A better reason to hate Hillary Clinton would be for things like Whitewater or covering up her husband's harassment and sexual assault over the years.
                I heard the tape...her laughing at him passing the polygraph means she thought he WAS guilty if it "forever destroyed her faith in polygraphs". You can't separate those 2 points...and there are endless reasons to hate Hillary Clinton and I hate her for all of them.

Comment

LOL polygraph test.

But yea I've talked & speculation a hundred times here they are likely cats who never knew they had banned substances in their system cuz adding PEDs to supplements is a common practice in that industry. If Jon is one them who really knows? Odds are anyone who has a banned substance in their system did it on purpose themselves, but its not as crazy as people think to accidentally ingest it via a supplement.

Thing is for Jon after his previous troubles + with his bank account he'd just spend the 5k or whatever to get his supplements tested before he takes anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    I heard the tape...her laughing at him passing the polygraph means she thought he WAS guilty if it "forever destroyed her faith in polygraphs". You can't separate those 2 points...and there are endless reasons to hate Hillary Clinton and I hate her for all of them.
                    Hillary only knew he was guilty after he plead guilty. But she didn't get him acquitted and she didn't volunteer to knowingly defend someone guilty of rape. She was assigned to the case by the judge and tried to get removed as the guy's lawyer. Check out these links for more facts on the case:

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clint...ghed-about-it/

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/cl...975-rape-case/

Comment

Working...
                    X