Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Busts Buboy in The Mouth, Chips His Tooth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this will turn out to be a fun fight. I'm looking forward to it.

I don't know what to expect to be honest. Obviously a prime, or just past prime Manny wins with ease. Now, I don't know.
    I'm picking Manny to win, and hope he does, but it wouldn't be a surprise if he's hurt..Lucas can punch and Manny is well past best. I think he will be stopped again sooner or later if he keeps on fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Thats slipping a shot and countering to the body...what is weird about that?
      umm didnt i just said that? it's weird because that's the only 2 moves he's been working with pac, this one and the rabbit punches, like its a special move or something.

stop smoking the crack residue on your pipe!

Comment

damn pac knocked out buboys gold tooth? you just know one of pacs 'entourage' guys picked that up

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          umm didnt i just said that? it's weird because that's the only 2 moves he's been working with pac, this one and the rabbit punches, like its a special move or something.

stop smoking the crack residue on your pipe!
          crack residue??? no job??? wtf is your issue?? you are lost homie..lol

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Lucas' chin will be chipped Saturday night live on ESPN.
            ESPN+, it's Plus.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              crack residue??? no job??? wtf is your issue?? you are lost homie..lol
              i see you scraping it off your pipe. and by the way, cut your damm nails!

Comment

Pacquaio will be losing to knockouts not decisions of he continues fighting. Will Lucas be the one to start the trend ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    so essentially pac is training himself.
                    Pretty much. If he wins this fight itll prove 2 things: hes been paying big and freddie for nothing post Mayweather fight

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      i see you scraping it off your pipe. and by the way, cut your damm nails!
                      So im a crackhead yet coach kids and travel the country and compete at the highest level??

Comment

Working...
                      X