Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHy does lomachenko "trigger" a lot of posters here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
    B/C #BLM/HillarySupporters/IronyRacists. Before fight they say lomachenko gonna get destroyed and the fight they said Lomachenko lost b/c his opponent quit. If Lomachenko was black he'd be considered the 2nd coming of GRJ/Tevin Farmer(who for some reason gets more credit than Loma hmm.... Wonder why?).
    It's the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
      just so you get an idea of the whole "White privilege" thing
      Mcgregor a white foreigner gets more love than floyd
      Lomachenko a white foreigner will also get more love than floyd from his own countrymen
      But who was Mike "Iron" Tyson/SRL

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        On what planet does GRJ or Tevin Farmer get more credit than Lomachenko?

How much more praise than being almost universally recognized as P4P #1 on this forum would you like or even reasonably expect?
        None of this is about Loma getting recognition. It's about forumites trying to get some sort of validation simply by calling themselves fans.

These same people are simply awful when it comes to predictions and insights. They know little about the science. But, they have decided to call themselves a "fan" of certain fighters who aren't likely to lose and that somehow empowers them.

Loma is the goods. These people that hop on popular fighters and wave flags ain't.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          LOL He's crossed the "hope" stages and flat out delivers. Whether it be for whites or whoever

Ukraine is not a communist nation, rigo was not frail at all. DOnair was a lot bigger than rigo too
          if rigo was the same size and and didnt break his hand, rigo would of knocked him out!

pathetic pitty pat ped cheat go back to russia we dont want you here

Comment

It's the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!
            u guys are crying over a little criticism gee wiz most of the posters around here say hes great. but saying he is better than ali and Floyd already is a bit much... that's the stuff people respond to mostly, outside of maybe 3 people who says hes overrated. have u not seen this site since 09??? all people do is bash boxers especially the great ones, loma gets a little resistance and now blacks are scared of the white man dominating boxing. STOP!!!

Comment

All of those guys had controversial fights recently. Except for maybe FLoyd, who fought Conner which was controversial in itself.

Controversial fights bring up heated discussion-which i believe is natural. Loma is steam rolling people and getting shat on.
              "Recently"???? GTFO... lol. They were all "triggering" people throughout their careers. Loma is another popular fighter who triggers some people but your point is garbage because he's one of the most universally ACCEPTED fighters I've seen in years. Loma has fans on all sides. You're upset because a few NSB tolls got under your skin.

Comment

Maybe because he's not from Cuba.

Comment

just so you get an idea of the whole "White privilege" thing
                  Mcgregor a white foreigner gets more love than floyd
                  Lomachenko a white foreigner will also get more love than floyd from his own countrymen
                  So what? Wheres it written that you gotta root for someone just because they're from your country? This is not the fking Olympics, it's professional boxing. If a guy has a nice style to watch, I'm gonna watch him over some guy who puts me to sleep watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    So what? Wheres it written that you gotta root for someone just because they're from your country? This is not the fking Olympics, it's professional boxing. If a guy has a nice style to watch, I'm gonna watch him over some guy who puts me to sleep watching.
                    Just pointing out double standards something you guys seem to deny, double standards when it comes to technique too
                    Floyd>>>>> loma in terms of technique and resume

Comment

Just pointing out double standards something you guys seem to deny, double standards when it comes to technique too
                      Floyd>>>>> loma in terms of technique and resume
                      Floyds got 50 fights under belt, of course he's got the resume. Technique is your opinion. Floyd 130 was amazing to watch. 147 not so much to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X