Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG isn't happy with the financial terms why doesn't he send Canelo an offer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Like Wilder sent Joshua an offer when he wasn't happy with the deal Joshua sent him?
    It's funny that you think in the middle of negotations loeffler didn't try to get a better deal especially when the article clearly state loefller stating he tried to get a better deal for golovkin.

Comment

It's not necessarily about getting Canelo to agree. Its about getting Oscar to come back with a better offer
      Did you not read Oscar said they are not getting a better offer?

Comment

when canelo tested positive I posted that ggg's best move(in my opinion) was to sue canelo for breach of contract and fight somebody else, as gbp would try to delay the rematch hoping that age catches with ggg
        I still think it's the best move, gbp will do anything to avoid that fight, there is too much risk and reality is that canelo is the only money maker they have, if he gets raped by ggg in the ring, it's over for gbp

Comment

What incentive does GBP have for upping the offer? BBB side either takes the fight on their terms or they make the majority of the money split for someone else. Whether it’s BBB side or not Canelo payday is a smaller difference than BBB side without Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
            Theres an influx of fannies on here.
            How many of these fannies obsessed with earning rather than fights are members of banking & financial forums? Id guess very few

Bizarre eh
            Fannies means something else in Americanese, man. The word you're looking for is cunts. Nonetheless there is a legitimate argument that discussing fight purses falls under the general heading 'boxing discussion' though it ain't particularly to my taste these days either.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              "b-sides don't send offers"

tell that to all the gggroupies who used to run around here saying "why doesn't lara call golovkin then"...lol
              cant argue that...

Comment

Jermall Charlo is backed by PBC/Haymon and Showtime/Espinoza.
                He wants Glovkin DESPERATELY as you heard him in his last post fight interview.
                Why is he not sending an offer to Glovkin?

Comment

How about Golovkin offers not to bring a lawsuit against Canelo for not fulfilling his contractual obligation May 5th.

Comment

How many tmes do i have to say Oscar doesnt have to accept it? Did Hearn accept Wilders offer? No. But you know whathe said? He said he's going back to put together a better offer than the one Wilder wasn't happy with. That's the whole point. Stop with the excuses. If Wilder, who's a lesser draw than GGG, can find that money then so csn GGG if he feels he's worth more than he's being offered. Enough of the excuses. GGG can be held to the same standard as Wilder.
                    Excuses? WTF are you talking about? I'm speaking on FACTS we do know. You are assuming that counter offers haven't been made, which is pretty standard in boxing. Why would Oscar even be talking about he's "happy with the deal on the table and if Golovkin wants more he's scared to fight" would that not indicate a counter was made which he didn't like? I think you need to pause, take a deep breath and go read the historical quotes about this match from late 2015 til now, what we are telling you probably makes more sense. Not sure who you are a fan of but you are off the rails if you think Loeffler and company haven't tried to make a counter offer. Also why would you be mad about them not making an offer according to you, and then saying "He doesn't have to accept it" wouldn't that just be wasting everyone's time?

Comment

Working...
                    X