No announcement yet.

Frank Warren Talking Sense on AJ-Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Warren Talking Sense on AJ-Wilder

I don't know if this has been posted already, but go to 4:52...

This guy would NOT agree to any of this if he had a fighter generating 20 Million a fight bc the 50 Million is then less relevant to give up promotional control with NO details ?????? lol

He must really , really dislike Hearn ?

He wouldn't even be calm and cool about it like Hearn if Finkel denied him a negotiations meeting he planned , his face would be beat red on social media .

Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-02-2018, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      This guy would NOT agree to any of this if he had a fighter generating 20 Million a fight bc the 50 Million is then less relevant to give up promotional control with NO details ?????? lol

He must really , really dislike Hearn ?

He wouldn't even be calm and cool about it like Hearn if Finkel denied him a negotiations meeting he planned , his face would be beat red on social media .

Everybody that matters in the INDUSTRY are saying accept 50M and work out the details, but YOU --- Ooo no you need MORE. 50M isn't enough, it's a pub stunt, get the fùck out of here. The industry is saying you're WRONG. Get it through your think fùcking head!!!

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Everybody that matters in the INDUSTRY are saying accept 50M and work out the details, but YOU --- Ooo no you need MORE. 50M isn't enough, it's a pub stunt, get the fùck out of here. The industry is saying you're WRONG. Get it through your think fùcking head!!!
        Yea like who Internet tough guy ?

Larry Hazard hall of famer / boxing commissioner is FRIENDS with Finkel and he even said the deal cannot be made over emails .

He even said Wilder shouldve took the 12.5 Million or it was a duck .....lol

A MEETING is a MUST on such a deal you simpleton .

Its not about money you DUMMY ,its about the details of the deal itself .

"THINK HEAD "
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-02-2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

yea like who internet tough guy ?

Larry hazard hall of famer / boxing commissioner is friends with finkel and he even said the deal cannot be made over emails .

A meeting is a must on such a deal you simpleton .

Its not about money you dummy ,its about the details of the deal itself .

"think head "
          how did i know you'd be here??????????

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            how did i know you'd be here??????????
            So i can correct posters LIKE you ?

Comment

So i can correct posters LIKE you ?
              my cousin is an up and coming fighter maybe you can be his promoter

Comment

So Wilder is ducking?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  my cousin is an up and coming fighter maybe you can be his promoter
                  I'll train him , im not promoting shyte !

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    So Wilder is ducking?
                    Its like pulling teeth isnt it ? lol

All this back and forth because one unprofessional manager denies meetings bc he deems them UNPRODUCTIVE !

Comment

Working...
                    X