No announcement yet.

Frank Warren Talking Sense on AJ-Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    so looks like we can at least throw the PR stunt, show me the money is there excuse out.

WILDER PROOF OF $50,000,000 CONFIRMED BY JOSHUA'S TEAM | ANOTHER EXCUSE FALLS BY THE WAYSIDE

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/new....die-hearn-says

Wilder's $50million offer, validated by his representative Shelly Finkel, brought the fight "closer", according to Hearn, who was not presented with official paperwork to strike a deal.

"I will go back with some very simple questions, which hopefully they can answer, to put us in a position to know whether it is worth talking," Hearn said earlier this week.

"We sent them [on Tuesday] night," Hearn said. "They can't not answer those questions.

"I believe they want to make the fight."

Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder is "70 per cent" likely to happen after "positive conversations" in the past 24 hours, revealed promoter Eddie Hearn.

Negotiations to agree an undisputed world heavyweight title fight between the unbeaten champions ramped up last week when Wilder offered Joshua $50million to fight.

Asked how likely the fight was to be agreed, Hearn exclusively told Sky Sports: "70 per cent.
    No we cant throw it out ....

Finkels actions are a direct PR stunt through his actions .

That doesnt mean its fake it means he KNOWS Hearn wont accept such a offer given 24 hrs and no stipulations .

Only dummies cant understand this . Don King was asked about the situation the other day and he asked what STIPULATIONS come with the 50 Million and said dont accept anything that amount without them ....... remember the STIPULATIONS Finkel refused to give ?

If they told King that Finkel refused negotiating meetings with Hearn that was scheduled he would have had a real chuckle .

Hearn needs to agree to the money for Finkle to obtain the money , thats why he didnt send any VERIFIED paper work . Maybe he doesnt now ? Its impossible to know anything if one promoter is DENIED terms or a formal contract.

I dont know the rest of what you posted ....the quotes say a meeting has to take place if you have a brain .

It doesnt matter if the 50 Million is confirmed they cant AGREE to anything over emails .

I already told you what the 70% is relient on and thats questions at a meeting .You just dnt want to believe it , and thas this cant be done without one ! A MEETING ________jesus christ .

O.K im done here bc i know its a waste of time .
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-03-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      no we cant throw it out ....

Finkels actions are a direct pr stunt through his actions .

That doesnt mean its fake it means he knows hearn wont accept such a offer given 24 hrs and no stipulations .

Only dummies cant understand this . Don king was asked about the situation the other day and he asked what stipulations come with the 50 million and said dont accept anything that amount without them ....... Remember the stipulations finkel refused to give ?

If they told king that finkel refused negotiating meetings with hearn that was scheduled he would have had a real chuckle .

Hearn needs to agree to the money for finkle to obtain the money , thats why he didnt send any verified paper work . Maybe he doesnt now ? Its impossible to know anything if one promoter is denied terms or a formal contract.

I dont know the rest of what you posted ....the quotes say a meeting has to take place if you have a brain .

It doesnt matter if the 50 million is confirmed they cant agree to anything over emails .

I already told you what the 70% is relient on and thats questions at a meeting .you just dnt want to believe it , and thas this cant be done without one ! A meeting ________jesus christ .

O.k im done here bc i know its a waste of time .
      lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
      X