Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ggg ducking charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I checked Canelo was a p4p top 7 fighter while Charlo wasn’t. Plus GGG will make literally 10 times more money against Canelo. Doesn’t classify as “ducking” to me. Charlo, Jacobs and Derev better start fighting each other to earn their shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
      Funny how quick GGG gave in to GBP once he learned Charlo was next.

GGG is shook and this is a clear duck.

He wants no part of that uppercut.
      Give me a freakin break. GGG down to his last 3 or 4 fights, then retire. He’s too slow now. He should be made to fight Jacobs. Charlos legs quiver whenever it’s suggested.

Comment

Should change your name to Fanofredk or Fanofidioticthreads.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Completely false. That was around the time GG fought Stevens. "Much more relevant" is a BS statement. I stand by my prediction that GG will swerve Jermall just like Sergio did to him.

Stop with the compulsive need to defend everything about the guy as it puts you in the same category as Maxi and the lot. You're smarter than them.
          At all, Ggg isn't swerving more charlo than he is swerving derev and Danny for a rematch.

I think the compulsive need is to bring up charlo like he is something he isn t. Ggg was the man at 160, mall isn't, mall still has some Brooklyn problems to be seen as a top dog.

Dude begging for a payday without doing the hard work ar 160. Charlos want to talk their way into méga fights.

Comment

Fight the Jacobs/Derevyanchenko winner or BJS while GGG handles Canelo. I am hoping GGG fights Charlo after Canelo, and, if Charlo has BJS's belt, making the fight will be a no-brainer. To insist GGG (the unified champ, and one of the most avoided fighters the division has ever seen) is ducking Charlo (champ of nothing in the division, who also just moved up) is laughable.

This argument is akin to suggesting that Spence is ducking Crawford (also ludicrous), but the statement is not quite the same since Crawford unified 140 and is a current champ at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              What the fock does that have to do with anything???? Their china chins actually saved them from permanent brain damage, now imagine Charlo landing these bombs on Golovkin's thick skull for 12 rounds straight.
              Yeah, and Ggg won t throw back anything strong and accurate, he just ŕ heavy bag right?
              Ggg hurt, dropped everybody on 20 defenses except clenelo. I dont know if charlo has that type of chin, defense and meat.

I love that fight. Charlo is strong, sharp buy easy to read for triple.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                No, the Canelo fight makes sense. The guy needs to make his money.
                That said, I don't think GG will every fight Charlo. He'll likely retire before that happens, like Sergio did to him.
                come on man, when GGG arrived to the us scene it was 2012. the year sergio fought his last healthy fight vs chavez jr. after that it was murray and cotto and we all know how that went, he was done, full of injuries and already 40. GGG is not done at all and charlo is far from the monster GGG was when he first hit american soil.

Comment

He's chasing the money just like others did when he was on the wrong end. If you had a problem with it then, you should have a problem with it now. I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                    On what basis?

GGG sounds like a pretty good live body don't you think? You think he vacated his titles and moved in GGG's neighborhood to fight bums?
                    On the basis that charlo has power against cripples and prospects. Can be outboxed by by GGG or knocked out. Pretty much on the basis of his career and not hype lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                      Hardly any experts have GGG beating Charlo. Styles makes fights and Charlo beats GGG. Read up on your predictions. GGG wants no part of this youngster.
                      lol i know boxing pretty well. Have couple kids in boxing and i talk to amateur and,pro fighters and that doesnt seem to be the case at all with them. GGG a beast for real. I know its trending towards discrediting him but that doesnt change the fact that charlo getting hyped at mw for beating a cripple and a prospect who had only fought slow plodding mexicans before charlo. GGG had long and great amateur career where he probably seen atleast 20 charlos and has had a wonderful pro career. I have watched boxing religiously for 30 yrs and dont reallyneed to 'pay attention' to the kellermans of the world and i also love being an individual and creati,g my own opinions. Charlo cannot beat GGG IMO. Cant beat Jacobs, Cant beat BJS. Its mostly hype.

Comment

Working...
                      X