Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua/wilder. 55/35 60/40 whats the problem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua/wilder. 55/35 60/40 whats the problem?

What is the big fus? There will be no flat fees......thats a disgrace. Set the 65/35 or 60/40 percentage joshua has cried complained set road blocks. Now he's saying well give me 60 million. What 60 million u doke? We are talking percentages. And u are yet again causing meaningless distractions. If u wasnt so concentrated on wiggling out of the fight u would see that. Wilder team wants nothing more then 40 to 35 percantage. (Flat fees are ret@rded) What is wrong with asking for that?
    Last edited by Godsfly; 04-12-2018, 07:54 PM.

Umm 55 + 35 = 90 bud

Problem is casual fans want to talk money without knowing how to count.

Comment

Povetkin mandatory is the problem, how is that hard to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        What is the big fus? There will be no flat fees......thats a disgrace. Set the 55/35 or 60/40 percentage joshua has cried complained set road blocks. Now he's saying well give me 60 million. What 60 million u doke? We are talking percentages. And u are yet again causing meaningless distractions. If u wasnt so concentrated on wiggling out of the fight u would see that. Wilder team wants nothing more then 40 to 35 percantage. (Flat fees are ret@rded) What is wrong with asking for that?
        Typical Wilder ******ed bytch fangirl

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
          Umm 55 + 35 = 90 bud

Problem is casual fans want to talk money without knowing how to count.
          Hahaha, beat me to the basic maths miscalculation!

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
            What is the big fus? There will be no flat fees......thats a disgrace. Set the 65/35 or 60/40 percentage joshua has cried complained set road blocks. Now he's saying well give me 60 million. What 60 million u doke? We are talking percentages. And u are yet again causing meaningless distractions. If u wasnt so concentrated on wiggling out of the fight u would see that. Wilder team wants nothing more then 40 to 35 percantage. (Flat fees are ret@rded) What is wrong with asking for that?
            Yeah, what 60 million?

Where did you get that number from?

Comment

The negotiations are just starting and I’m already sick of it. Especially when I know they aren’t fighting next. Now I have a year of both sides fans saying the other sides scared of the other.

Comment

Because Hearn doesn't like it and all these robots do is wait for Eddie to give them them their cue. When EH says 35 or 40% is ok, the mindless minions will be ok with it too.

Comment

I think if Hearn sends a 65/35 offer, team Wilder will accept it right away

Comment

Here is what Wilder ******s don't understand.

Wilder was offered a flat $12.5 million. This is a GREAT deal, especially since it is more money than Wilder can ever dream of making.

Wilder fans somehow think that he should be offered more more and scream that this is a $100 million fight.

IF it does hit $100 million, more than half will go towards expenses, then the rest has to be split between everyone. $12.5 million guaranteed is likely 40% split or more...

But since Wilder and company think that $100 million is pure profit... then do what AJ did... take him up on the $50 million flat fee. Because what, this translates into 50/50 split, right? lol

Wilder should be blowing AJ and Hearn at the same time for being offered that $12.5 million lifeline.

Comment

Working...
                    X