Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: De La Hoya Making a Mockery of Himself, Fans Laughing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the clip on YouTube of DLH saying that statement the way his body language is talking it looks like He did a big azz Rail of Coke before the interview

Comment

Just one more line, I mean fight!

Comment

You can't go to such great lengths to publicly trash the McGregor fight...then turn around and say you want to fight McGregor.

Oscar looks like a huge, pathetic hypocrite right about now.

Comment

History suggest that Oscar is extremely jealous of mayweather. He also has Floyd senior as his trainer. They had a very close relationship. I even saw many clips of Oscar implementing the shoulder roll and other mayweather tactics. I can see why Ellerbe said what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Wasnt DLH kidding? Lol.

And why would Oscar try to be Like Floyd his whole career? :/... oscar pretty much set the standard.

Oscar turned everyone he fought into stars. Floyd included. Ellerbe is a creep.
            History suggest that Oscar is extremely jealous of mayweather. He also has Floyd senior as his trainer. They had a very close relationship. I even saw many clips of Oscar implementing the shoulder roll and other mayweather tactics. I can see why Ellerbe said what he said.

Comment

ah.....from a guy who said may vs 0-0;0 was a circus and insulting to the sport NOW wants to do the same shlt

typical ''follow the leader'' and may is the leader

Comment

No one can put it any better than Ellerbe did. Fans are laughing at him. Though it would be fun to see Connor call out Oscar for cross-dressing and being a crackhead. The fans are still laughing about those fishnets Oscar likes to wear.

His jealousy is obvious. He should move on, he had a great career, and has made a lot of money since then. He's not Floyd and he never will be. It is honestly rather sad to see him making such an ass of himself. Instead of being remembered for his great fights, he is remembered for dressing in drag and idolizing Floyd. To be fair though, Oscar was kind of cute in lingerie.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  Oscar has to earn the mcgregor match. Oscar vs road salka first, then maybe we can take this fight seriously.
                  I don't have a problem with this fight at all as long as its on free HBO or on Canelo's undercard.
                  I think it be a fun fight. And I would still favor Oscar to beat Mcgregor

Comment

I think the pot and the kettle are having an identity crisis.

Who knew the word "mockery" would become a part of boxing's vocabulary? I can see it now... In the next big fight, one fighter tells the other, "Im'ma make a mockery out of you."

Comment

Gotta agree. Except one thing. Dlh was much more widely known while he was a fighter. And his company promoted floyd during his "self promotion" days

Comment

Working...
                      X