Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: De La Hoya Making a Mockery of Himself, Fans Laughing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo aint making enough to pay for his coke binges and tranny hookers

Comment

"At this point the fans are laughing at you."

Man, stfu Floyd Fluffer, at this point fans are laughing at ALL of you, P ussy Mouth!

#butyallrichdoe

Comment

Oscar is on that coke again. No other explanation for this.

Comment

In a dramatic and short fashion Oscar has turned himself into Boxing's biggest hypocrite!!! The rants he went on about the Floyd/Mac fight and now he is attempting to do the exact same thing. No self-dignity but then that has been apparent for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
            Kids today! lol

As PPV became readily available in more & more homes, the number of PPV sales also rose. Do you think Floyd generates more interest than Mike Tyson did when he was the PPV king? Floyd only sells those numbers because PPV has become more readily available on more platforms, and much easier to order on the fly. Oscar WAS the PPV king for a long time, weather you want to believe it or not.
            Tyson put up very similar numbers to Floyd (hitting 1 million plus consistently) and Manny to a lesser extent. He just doesn't have the two abnormal performers like Floyd with Manny and Conor.

The number of PPV sales for boxing are not steadily rising, the data looks very similar to the data from the 90s in terms of actual sales. Despite the emergence of social media and streaming capabilities.

It's not clear what makes a PPV star. Oscar was indeed a PPV star but he never got to the Tyson level. He actually wasn't a bigger draw than Holyfield either.

Now you could argue that streaming piracy prevents the buy rate from exploding, but we can't be sure on that either. I will concede that there are definitely more eyeballs on these big fights, but not necessarily revenue generating views

Comment

Oscar looking desperate begging an MMA fighter for a payday.
              It’s terribly hypocritical after all the trash he talked about May vs Mac.
              He should consider that at his age he will get stopped and embarrassed.
              I don’t think he could make the weight even.
              Somebody make Sure ODLH isn’t back on the narcotics
              Last edited by BoxingTech718; 11-15-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

I really hope it doesn't happen. We all knew Mayweather would smash Conor but Oscar has gone through a lot of alcohol and drug issues and hasn't fought in 9 years. So if the fight did happen it's more than likely he would lose. The people close to him need to drug test him and keep him as far away from a boxing ring as possible. I just hope he doesn't have a drug overdose or something, he's clearly gone crazy and I have a hard time believing it's not drug related. Total craziness.
                Last edited by JK1700; 11-15-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I agree with Ellerbe that Oscar is being hypocritical but disagree with him that Oscar always wanted to be Floyd his entire career. I think it was the other way around. Whether you like Oscar or not, he gave the blueprint to Floyd on how to be a ppv star.

On a side note, I will watch an Oscar vs Conor fight. Lol

Comment

Fck oscar. He's mad that mayweather beat his ass then beat everyone that golden boy offered

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      Oscar looking desperate begging an MMA fighter for a payday.
                      It’s terribly hypocritical after all the trash he talked about May vs Mac.
                      He should consider that at his age he will get stopped and embarrassed.
                      I don’t think he could make the weight even.
                      Somebody make Shute ODLH isn’t back on the narcotics
                      I don't even think he cares about the fight outcome. He is just there for the paycheck.

Comment

Working...
                      X