Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn on sky sports hinting Wilder has rejected 100 million deal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sick of fans disregarding boxing business thinking guys scared to fight eachother....Nobody scared of fckng Anthony Joshua...And nobody finna sign deals with details u have zero clue about cuz it will make you happy!

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      So its about a couple of words? The whole big massive deal all fell apart and got nowhere, the fight never happened because of a couple of words.

Hearn said "We are very interested in the offer please send us the terms and conditions"

But Hearn should of said "We accept your offer please send us the terms and conditions"

Finkel pulled the plug on the fight and pulled the plug on his phone and computer. They claim they wanted to make this fight but they decided to scrap it all and forget it because of a slight difference in Eddie Hearns words.

And as you all like to point out, it was only the offer it wasnt binding in any way. So it really wasnt an actual ACQUIREMENT to have to actually HAVE TO use a specific set of words. But Finkel pulled the plug on everything because of it.

In no way was that 50 million offer for real. Where the money was coming from, if it was there at all, wasnt even the issue. The issue was Finkel refusing to show the terms of the deal and refusing to tell Hearn the terms and refusing to make any meetings to discuss the terms. You do that you are not trying to make a fight at all.
      All Wilder and his team asked was for AJ to accept the offer, and they would gladly send over a contract. Instead, Hearn and AJ decided to play games with the media and their fans, and turn the whole saga into more than what it was.

Not once, and you can dig and dig, did Hearn ever accept the offer and ask for a contract. He aksed for a contract, they had no intention on signing, because the fight would've been over here, and that was the reason they gave for not wanting to do the fight...AJ owed it to his fans to fight in the UK, but then turned around and decided to come to the US to fight Big Titty Miller in his very next fight....it's comical at this point that some people still try and defend the nonsense honestly.

Comment

Sad if true

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          All Wilder and his team asked was for AJ to accept the offer, and they would gladly send over a contract. Instead, Hearn and AJ decided to play games with the media and their fans, and turn the whole saga into more than what it was.

Not once, and you can dig and dig, did Hearn ever accept the offer and ask for a contract. He aksed for a contract, they had no intention on signing, because the fight would've been over here, and that was the reason they gave for not wanting to do the fight...AJ owed it to his fans to fight in the UK, but then turned around and decided to come to the US to fight Big Titty Miller in his very next fight....it's comical at this point that some people still try and defend the nonsense honestly.
          Are you stupid ? Like seriously, your blind ignorance and fan boy following of wilder is making you look like a ******

Unless you were raised by ******s to become one? Which is it ?

You cannot accept any offer without a contract, first the contract is sent of the offer with the details, as there are many aspects to resolve for a huge boxing fight, Refs, judges, ring walk, media work and so on

My god you are thick as bricks you worthless ghetto trash

Everyone can see wilder has avoided this fight

From sending the 50m offer from his personal email in one paragraph, to refusing to send a contract when Joshua was interested, to refusing to sign the contract Joshua sent and crying to the media instead with fake news

To refusing to meet to negotiate, to refusing to respond, to admitting to having no interest in the fight and to what we have here, 100m refused confirming the duck

Only one person has tried to make the fight and it’s joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Universe View Post
            When you fight better competition, you're more likely to struggle.

Ortiz was several years younger than Klitschko was when Joshua almost got knocked out.

Less than half of ringside experts thought Wilder lost to Fury. Very few thought Wilder won, but a significant portion scored the fight a draw.

90% of this site thinks Wilder lost because 90% of this site is obsessive UK fans.
            I can't believe we're still talking about this.

A few people saying it could have been scored a draw isn't the way boxing works.

There are three judges. One scored a win to Fury, which most agree with. One scored a draw which significantly fewer agreed with but could maybe understand to some extent. But that's why we have three judges, majority decisions.

But our third judge didn't just see it as a draw, he actually had a Wilder win! Which practically no-one agrees with.

It's a bad decision. A bent decision. And you look at what's happened since and it makes sense just how bent it was.

How do you not see it?

Comment

I’m interested in what Wilder has to say on Tuesday

From the interview Deontay gave at the Spence/Garcia fight today. It seems believes him and AJ are basically equals

And for the fight to get made it’ll need to be negotiated as such

Completely unrelated but that jacket Wikder was wearing was mad Ho.mo . Snake skin , cool do your thing but when you add shoulder pads and tassels
              Not ballin

I don’t get how when these boxers start getting money they think that gives them the right to wear the ga.yest s.hit they can find (example Mayweather)

I get it , It costs a stack but that doesn’t change that it’s wack as f.uck
              Last edited by R_Walken; 03-17-2019, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                Im sick of fans disregarding boxing business thinking guys scared to fight eachother....Nobody scared of fckng Anthony Joshua...And nobody finna sign deals with details u have zero clue about cuz it will make you happy!
                Nice troll post sir.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

From the interview Deontay gave at the Spence/Garcia fight today. It seems believes him and AJ are basically equals

Completely unrelated but that jacket Wikder was wearing was mad Ho.mo . Snake skin , cool do your thing but when you add shoulder pads and tassels
                  Not ballin

I don’t get how when these boxers start getting money they think that gives them the right to wear the ga.yest s.hit they can find (example Mayweather)

yeah..its called a "stylist"...and most of them enjoy same sex partners lol

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

Not ballin

Isn't that sheer delusion though?

Wilder's stock has undoubtedly risen with the Fury fight so he is definitely on a high at the moment, which is understandable, but he is still a long way off being Joshua's equal when it comes to value (note i'm talking value not in the ring).

There's a reason why Joshua has sponsors coming out of his arse, there's a reason Joshua makes $25mil no matter who he faces and that's because globally his commercial value is astronomical.

Feel like that if Wilder has rejected the DAZN deal then he's going to regret it because i'm not sure he is going to be in any stronger negotiating position than he is right now...

If he faces Breazeale on PPV and does poor numbers then he's already on the back foot. It'll be even worse if Joshua dispatches Miller and does better numbers than Wilder in his own country.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                      A few people saying it could have been scored a draw isn't the way boxing works.
                      The way boxing works is that professional judges, not biased UK fans on a message board, score the fight. The fight was ruled a draw. Many of the most respected publications and journalists scored the fight a draw or a Wilder win. Fury winning was a more common scorecard than Wilder winning among ringside experts, but so many ringside experts scored the fight a draw that a Fury win was actually the minority opinion.

Fury winning is only a majority opinion among fans, because fans almost always believe whatever the broadcast tells them, and the TV judge had Fury winning.

I had Fury winning a very very close fight, but find it ridiculous to cry robbery when a fight that close is ruled a draw.

But this site is infested with obsessive UK fans that had crazy score cards like 10 rounds to 2. So to them, a draw was an absolute travesty.

Comment

Working...
                      X