No announcement yet.

Lets make spence v canelo soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    Weight doesnt matter much apparantly so maybe 'mandown' can fight canelo at 160 and jump up in weight? If so, who wins? Spence himself has been rolling his eyes at people saying mikey is too small so he shouldnt consider himself too small for canelo surely.
    Spence wasn’t going around yelling at the top of a mountain he could beat canelo.

Comment

I can't see Spence hang with anyone at 160. Not even sure he can beat the best at 154. Hurd, Castano, Lara, Charlo, Munguia...

Comment

Hell yeah! I like that fight. I hope that one day they can get it on.

One thing about Canelo Alvarez is that he is very difficult to hit flush and cleanly to the head; Given his upper body movement and defense. He is just like Money May in that regard by slipping head shots.

Moreover, he is a lethal counter puncher too. So what Eroll Spence, Jr must do is try to break down that midsection of his which no other opponent has ever done or attempted to do before. Personally, I think Alvarez is a bit soft in the body.

While I favor Canelo; I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if Spence gives him more than a run for his money. Especially if the fight is at 160.

Comment

Canelo bodybags Spence

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
            Canelo-Wilder is even better!!
            Yeah you are right pal. I will pay a $1500 front row seat just to see that one.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
              Spence wasn’t going around yelling at the top of a mountain he could beat canelo.
              Hes been saying he could beat golovkin so he could fight him instead

Comment

[QUOTE=The Big Dunn;19585720]Unbelievable you are way too emotional about ggg getting fairly criticized for fighting a ww when there were decent mw available to fight like charlo and Jacobs.[/QUOTE]

Whaaaaat???

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                  Spence will get spanked from Canelo even worse than Mikey is going to get spanked from Spence. There's no way in hell Spence would hang with Canelo...None!
                  Spence and Canelo are much closer in size, if anything Spence has a longer reach and just as physical as Canelo don't u agree?

What exactly does Mikey have over Spence? Experience, that's about it.
                  Last edited by RisAri0; 03-16-2019, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Why are people assuming Spence wouldn't jump at the opportunity to fight Canelo?

Comment

Might as well fight Golovkin if Canelo is not available. He's been calling out GGG. No reason why it can't get made.

Comment

Working...
                      X