Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Porter Unification To Land At Barclays - And Off PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence Vs. Porter PPV would flop so hard, I predict it would barely beat Mr. 97k's numbers.

Comment

Shots fired! Man down!!

Comment

FOX did a good job with promoting the last Spence fight. This fight should definitely get a lot of interest

I'm guessing Porter is going to be out there boxing - he said he fought Ugas like that so he had more tools in the bag for others. Probably not smart for him to run in on Spence, but he is completely ineffective when trying to box. I can't think of many clean, eye catching shots he has ever landed while boxing.

Comment

This is gonna look like Floyd - Hatton... Spence knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
            Porter gonna give Erroll the fight of his life based on styles. (Porter will defo test Spence's eyelids with his battering ram head)
            This is true!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              FOX did a good job with promoting the last Spence fight. This fight should definitely get a lot of interest

I'm guessing Porter is going to be out there boxing - he said he fought Ugas like that so he had more tools in the bag for others. Probably not smart for him to run in on Spence, but he is completely ineffective when trying to box. I can't think of many clean, eye catching shots he has ever landed while boxing.
              I can remember clean head shots from Shawn. Also some hellacious body shots

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                I can remember clean head shots from Shawn. Also some hellacious body shots
                Maybe all the practice he's been putting into boxing will pay off in this fight, give him just enough to mix it up and give different looks.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  This is better than Spence trying to do to Canelo what Garcia did to him. Now the winner fights Crawford then we'll know who the best Helter skelter welterweight is
                  Wrong! The winner fights the winner of Thurman/Pac in a big 3 belt PPV unification.

Only then does Crawford get his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by lakerz View Post
                    Its free because neither of the fighters is a draw,just like all of the PBC fighters none of the can have a PPV fight unless with a good dancing partner....Wilder need Tyson Fury for his one and only PPV in his 40 something fight.Now Wilder has gone back to fighting for free because Wilder is never a draw on his own.

Spence need Mikey for his one and only PPV and now he’s gone back to fighting for fury because Spence isn’t a draw on his own.

Same goes with the rest of the PBC fighters....
                    And which non pbc fighter is a draw on their own besides Canelo?

Lol, you act like this is a pbc thing when its not.

Mikey isn't a ppv draw on his own either and neither is Tyson Fury, or any other active boxer besides Canelo and maybe Manny still.

So GTFOH with that transparent anti pbc agenda

Comment

That’s going to be a nice little scrap plus free too.

That’s a win win for the fans

Comment

Working...
                      X