Collapse
No announcement yet.

Las Vegas Orgy World Record Attempt On June 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they all got in one line and done each other up the arse in rythym, would be a sight to behold

Comment

This event is definitely PPV worthy. Gotta be be more physical action than Floyd-mcgregor.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Who ever is doing this is a sick fucc but Vegas is the place for sick ****s. I was just there actually and yeah I got it in with a hooker(don’t judge) got the motel 6 next To the mgm to do it cause it was only $50 a room and believe it or not some hooker got strangled or something cause cops where already there when I got there on the floor above me a few rooms over I come out the room and the coroners were taking a female body.
        Yoooo, we don't care about how much it cost to stay in a dingy ass hotel.. What were the hooker's prices?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          I got a copyrighted material notice and it didn't play in my YouTube app.. I remember the scene actually and I was wondering where had I seen it and bang your post had the thumbnail of the movie..
          Glad to know someone who has seen and know this orgy scene as well bruva

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
            Yoooo, we don't care about how much it cost to stay in a dingy ass hotel.. What were the hooker's prices?
            LMFAO. But yea I agree. How much for the sloooooot? What she look like?

There are some fly ass girls walking around & sometimes I'm a lil more thinking of banging my first hooker than other times.

Comment

Working...
            X