Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why yall making out Maidana is some cakewalk for Floyd.... Floyd's 37 FFS!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the Floyd cycle continues. He cherry picks a tailor made opponent for him. Boxing heads cry foul.
    But once the fight gets closer they start to get caught up in the hype and start justifying the opponent and make excuses for it.
    Glad I will be on a beach resort with my girl enjoying a vacation while this nonsense is going on. Will catch up on the UD when I come back...

Comment

Originally posted by Dadragonlpl View Post
      Werd did you see the way jim lampley spoke about him on the fight game, that was just uncalled for.
      What did he say?

Comment

Khan, Kotelnik and Alexander showed that Maidana can be handled by someone who boxes and doesn't walk face first into punches.

Floyd is the best at that whole "defense" thing, so..... yeah.

Maidana doesn't have a shot in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Khan, Kotelnik and Alexander showed that Maidana can be handled by someone who boxes and doesn't walk face first into punches.

STFU... I'm tired of setting the record straight so I'll leave it at that.

Comment

That didn't stop Floyd from smoking Canelo, who would smoke Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              I'm glad this thread was made, there's not enough discussion on the topic.

We need a new thread for every time someone thinks of it, no need to post it in the existing 1789 threads on the subject.

Red K given.
              I still got ma greenz.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Floyd don't fight like none of those guys, and Khan was out on his damn feet.

Comment

You can't really rely on power alone. We have seen it a lot not only in boxing, but in any contact sport. Shining example was young, prime Foreman against Ali.

Comment

I like Maidana, he has a huge heart, tough and exiting fighter but who are we kidding.
                    He don't have a chance, the losses he has before may be a while since but for not so long ago he was put down by freaking Josesito Lopez, no disrespect to Lopez but his not at a A level boxer.

I think floyd will stop maidana, I hope im wrong.
                    The x -factor here is Robert Garcia and maybe the ugly mutt Ariza who can even the playing field.

Floyd after the cotto fight has the foot speed at max again, he looks more solid/muscular and skillwise better than ever at 37.. Kind a suspicious esp since it floyd, he's a dirty guy who will do anything to keep the his 0, he not shy when it comes to cheating ore getting the upper hand any way he can.
                    Those who have followed floyd knows this

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
                      Maidana's one of the hardest if not the hardest p4p puncher in the sport, is on a great run, is on the rise and is in his prime, the phrase ''you're only as good as your last fight'' applies here, everyone keeps bringing up the Alexander fight... so a fighter can't have an off day? Smh he's on a four fight winning streak with impressive ass performances.

He has much better power and stamina than Canelo. Yall gonna be surprised at how impressive of a performance he puts in May 3rd.
                      Where's his great wins? Lopez? JSK? Broner ?
                      He's never beatin a world class fighter has he?
                      Just another easy 11-1 decision for the berry picker.

Comment

Working...
                      X