• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    They got BBCd
    haaha, the only possible explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
      The problem in my eyes is overcompensating.

Macho men overcompensate in order to be burly and gruff.

Sensitive men overcompensate to appear open minded and accepting.

It's all extremes. Either dudes are all racism/prejudice and red meat, or they're tranny sucking wallflowers that bet pegged by angry feminists.

Quite simply, things are changing and nobody ever strikes a balance right off the bat. Give it time. As the new generations find their feet, balance will be struck.
      Big fo by fo head mudafocka like u is what happened

Comment

Along those same lines though, you could be like, "What happened to slaveowners? Slaveowners use to command such great respect. If anyone tried to take their negroes away from them they wouldn't lie down like little sissies."

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
          dont want to sound like mr macho man with his alpha male bull**** but seriously what has happened to this next generation coming up? Im talking around the 16-18 mark.

Just seem to have no character or drive. Just weak and flimsy personalities, seem very socially awkward and unconfident. And physically most of them look like me and my mates used to when we were 14 or so. Its like they need either a kick in the balls or a shot of testosterone to wake them up a bit.

I know we have all this feminist movement going on but i genuinely think if things carry on we are going to see a shift with women occupying a lot of the top jobs. cause from what im seeing i cant see many leaders/managers out of this lot.

Am i the only one to notice this? If not, what do you think is the root cause of it is?
          Feminist movement, they seek to destroy men.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Strength is definitely a good thing, but trying to be just like some ancient society who had a 35 year life expectancy is stupid as hell. There are reasons we don't behave like the Spartans did.
            The Spartans fell to progress, did they not?

I agree the the PC culture gets ridiculous as hell. But really, the PC culture is a gross overreaction to the failure of certain segments of society to adjust to the current times.
            yeah to be fair the spartans had some strange habits. i was watching a documentary on them before, it was compulsory for the boys to have a older male lover when they were doing their military training, so when it came to marrying a woman later on they used to have them shave there heads and dress up as guys as they couldnt get aroused otherwise(true story)

Comment

Wow, an older person not liking the youth and the younger generation! This has to be a first! Yea, yea, yea. And the WW II generation said the same thing when they hit middle age, and they did not like the hippies. Then the Baby Boomers did not belief their kids generation was as good. Twenty years ago, it was the same thing.

Go back to yelling at kids for walking on your lawn, and tell them all to get a haircut and a job too. Change is not something to be scared of. Also, I highly doubt the adolescents and young adults you personally know is true of EVERYONE their age. There are two older guys, about 60 I would guess, who work at my local grocery. Both are gay and both wear earrings and dress like females. You know what? That does not mean all 60 year old men are effeminate. I know some high schoolers taking the roids and boxing each other in backyards and basements. But, hey I get it. Some kids you know are not as "manly" as you would like, so you label tens of millions of people as all the same. You, sir, are an idiot.

Comment

I take ballet, so I have been called wimpy by other males. However, ballet is deceptively manly.

Comment

yeah to be fair the spartans had some strange habits. i was watching a documentary on them before, it was compulsory for the boys to have a older male lover when they were doing their military training, so when it came to marrying a woman later on they used to have them shave there heads and dress up as guys as they couldnt get aroused otherwise(true story)
                  You are talking history and actual facts. Or what many of the older generation now call "fake news". You must be a millennial too.

Us older folk are not going to trapped by your logic and reasoning! We go off feelings, not facts. This is the post-truth era, buddy.

Comment

To be honest. Real men havnt existed for about 50 years, especially if there raised in America.
                    All a punch of princes and princesses.

Comment

Woah, suddenly I don't feel so weird about being attracted to muscle babes!

Comment

Working...
                      X