No announcement yet.

what the hell happened to males?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the hell happened to males?

dont want to sound like mr macho man with his alpha male bull**** but seriously what has happened to this next generation coming up? Im talking around the 16-18 mark.

Just seem to have no character or drive. Just weak and flimsy personalities, seem very socially awkward and unconfident. And physically most of them look like me and my mates used to when we were 14 or so. Its like they need either a kick in the balls or a shot of testosterone to wake them up a bit.

I know we have all this feminist movement going on but i genuinely think if things carry on we are going to see a shift with women occupying a lot of the top jobs. cause from what im seeing i cant see many leaders/managers out of this lot.

Am i the only one to notice this? If not, what do you think is the root cause of it is?

The far left wants to push propaganda that encourages soyboy beta WK cucks over alpha male bulls.

If you're familiar with the history of Sparta, the USA is doing the polar opposite - we are trying to breed the weakest individuals possible. Because, that makes sense.

Comment

The problem in my eyes is overcompensating.

Macho men overcompensate in order to be burly and gruff.

Sensitive men overcompensate to appear open minded and accepting.

It's all extremes. Either dudes are all racism/prejudice and red meat, or they're tranny sucking wallflowers that bet pegged by angry feminists.

Quite simply, things are changing and nobody ever strikes a balance right off the bat. Give it time. As the new generations find their feet, balance will be struck.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
        dont want to sound like mr macho man with his alpha male bull**** but seriously what has happened to this next generation coming up? Im talking around the 16-18 mark.

Just seem to have no character or drive. Just weak and flimsy personalities, seem very socially awkward and unconfident. And physically most of them look like me and my mates used to when we were 14 or so. Its like they need either a kick in the balls or a shot of testosterone to wake them up a bit.

I know we have all this feminist movement going on but i genuinely think if things carry on we are going to see a shift with women occupying a lot of the top jobs. cause from what im seeing i cant see many leaders/managers out of this lot.

Am i the only one to notice this? If not, what do you think is the root cause of it is?
        Yeah a lot of the dudes today are straight up fağgots and the root is political correctness. I forgot who said it but there seems to be a cycle where this gay **** goes on but it always switches back. Happened in the 80s and we had normal men back by the 90s and 2000s.

Comment

There are drugs put in to our drinking water, by whoever, that feminize men and turn our frogs gay.

Comment

Soy milk....

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post

Fck you!!

I am going to my safe space to join my fa99g()t bretheren

Comment

The internet is what happened.

These kids don't want to do **** but stare at social media all day.

And alt right culture and Intel culture has men thinking they are a bunch of victims, so they sit around depressed all day about nothing, have you ever read how the alt right incels talk and what they talk about.

It's the most pathetic **** I've ever seen in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  The far left wants to push propaganda that encourages soyboy beta WK cucks over alpha male bulls.

If you're familiar with the history of Sparta, the USA is doing the polar opposite - we are trying to breed the weakest individuals possible. Because, that makes sense.

Strength is definitely a good thing, but trying to be just like some ancient society who had a 35 year life expectancy is stupid as hell. There are reasons we don't behave like the Spartans did.
                  The Spartans fell to progress, did they not?

I agree the the PC culture gets ridiculous as hell. But really, the PC culture is a gross overreaction to the failure of certain segments of society to adjust to the current times.

Comment

They got BBCd

Comment

Working...
                    X