Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez (2012) vs. Terrence Crawford (2020)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez (2012) vs. Terrence Crawford (2020)

The Version of Marquez who put Prime Pacquiao to sleep vs the Current Terrence Crawford who KO'ed Kavaliuskas. Can Crawford out box the legendary Marquez? Or Marquez would also ktfo Crawford???

Have to admit I’m a huge Marquez fan, but I can’t see him beating Crawford at any point in his career, at least not at 47...: I think the better fight between them would be at 40 and anything at 35 or below I got Marquez

Comment

Terrance would beat him at 147. I think Marquez would win a few years ago at 135 before Crawford came into his own

Comment

That was 8 years ago...that is crazy...

Comment

If bradley can outbox Marquez, Bud would clown him.

Comment

Bud by decision.

Similar to the bradley fight.

Marquez has trouble with athletic fighters

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
              Bud by decision.

Similar to the bradley fight.

Marquez has trouble with athletic fighters
              I have to agree

Comment

Bud by decision, he would whoop on Marquez down the stretch and be close to a stoppage late in the 12th!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Bud by decision, he would whoop on Marquez down the stretch and be close to a stoppage late in the 12th!
                  Any version of Bud beats Marquez. Marquez doesnt have the speed to match Bud. Bud would punish him. Sorry.

Comment

Marquez is overrated, goes life and death with guys like Juan Diaz and almost lost to a washed up barerra. Hes a good fighter but apart from beating pacquiao hes not really that great. Hes a good counterpuncher but lacks hand speed and agility, something Bradley exposed.

Comment

Working...
                    X