Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Parker Have Contingency Plans if Fury Hit By PED Suspension

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ready for Joseph Parker vs Kyotaro Fujimoto for the WBO championship of the world!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Accidental victims of eating contaminated meat, nice try you dirty Gypsies. denium get your ass in here boy and tell your boyfriend Kafkod the sad news.

.................................................. .............................................

Comment

european drug testing

well, we'll let our huighie fight for two years on the gas, but eventually he's gonna have to sit through a nasty hearing!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Get ready for Joseph Parker vs Kyotaro Fujimoto for the WBO championship of the world!

that's the guy who fought ishida

pretty sure the fight was a split verdict. didn't see it doe.

i bet that guy can fight. any HW durable enough to go the distance iwht a 154 lb, featherfisted journeyman can ****ing fight!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Looks like Parker wants to duck Hughie, i don't blame him tbh, he knows he'll get schooled.

Tyson & Hughie will both be fighting again very soon and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Deal with it, losers.
            The Messiah will return!

When he finishes his kebab and chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              So if the fight isn't until May and Fury is out, why not Wilder?
              That biatch needs to man up and face Joshua first

Wilder belongs to Joshua no matter what excuses you lot make for him for ducking Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                That biatch needs to man up and face Joshua first

Wilder belongs to Joshua no matter what excuses you lot make for him for ducking Joshua
                Nobody is duck Joshua's lumbering ass.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  They're using the 'tainted meat" excuse now???

Wow.

I mean ****, at least Morales had the benefit of being from MEXICO when he tried to sell that bullshit story.
                  Of course it's bull**** but its not a bad excuse for the UK either.

If you're from the UK and have consumed British beef in the last 10-15 years or so, you're not allowed to even donate blood abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Of course it's bull**** but its not a bad excuse for the UK either.

If you're from the UK and have consumed British beef in the last 10-15 years or so, you're not allowed to even donate blood abroad.
                    That's because of mad cow disease, not PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by keith_head View Post
                      That's because of mad cow disease, not PEDs.
                      OBVIOUSLY!

The excuse is contaminated meat, the same excuse Mexican's have used. I was pointing out that because someone said that excuse might wash in Mexico, and i said they can try their luck with it in the UK because it's well known the meat here has had lots of contamination problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X