Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Fury Promotional Tour is Ready, Reveals Frank Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
    Yeah I'm a Mayweather fan but he needs to stay retired and pac should retire also maybe this will be there LAST fight and retire at the same time (in a ideal world). The AJ fight might be decent you never know anything can happen in that fight but I agree I ain't hyped up about it.
    If Mayweather has this fight, I wouldn't be surprised if he crops up a couple more times while he's still fit and able.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Mayweather v Pacquiao II is going to be on the undercard according to my sources
      While I dount Floyds ego would allow that, that would definitely make Fury/Wilder seen by everyone and make Eddie look like a complete idiot lol

I'm just picturing Al Haymon at home reading the paper "Eddie doesn't think this will sell? Get Floyd the attention whore on Line 2!"

Comment

Personally I'd like to see this take place @ MSG 3.00PM east coast time. That way I won't have to get up at 4.00 AM here in the UK!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
          Personally I'd like to see this take place @ MSG 3.00PM east coast time. That way I won't have to get up at 4.00 AM here in the UK!
          Just wake up at 4am and do some blow you bloody wanker! It is a Tyson fury fight so that would be quite fitting!

Comment

It shouldn't be difficult to have this fight between the two since they agreed to terms over a month ago. Still doubt this fight will happen

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
              Its not signed however warren did say its not a big deal getting the license they get that once the state its taking part in is decided. Takes a few weeks i think
              Oh ok. .............

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                lolol why the hostility bruh..act your age!
                Lol! Drunk as f**k!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Crazy if Wilder-Fury goes from PPV headliner to an undercard fight or FOX lead-in to the PPV.
                  Totally agree which is why I just don’t see may/pac happening this year, February/March or steal cinco de mayo from canelo in 2019 most logical options

Comment

Chill Frank, don't jump the gun, It'll happen

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      According to the LA Times, Mayweather-Pacquiao II is also slated for Dec. 1 or Dec. 8 (https://www.latimes.com/sports/boxin...918-story.html). Back-to-back weeks with SHO PPVs?
                      Haymon will work it out if May-Manny 2 is real so I wouldn't worry about it. I'd think he'd ask Mayweather to move off a little if anything and do January, February, or March next year , just because it seems kind of sudden for this to be a thing. Let the necessary people get their money in the pot, and let the sauce heat up a little bit from a promotional standpoint for Mayweather-Pac 2

Comment

Working...
                      X