No announcement yet.

Is roc nation boxing officially dead?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Roc nation released Rigo from his contract earlier this year. I think they still have a few fighters like Mo Hooker, Luis Arias and that Chinese HW that is fighting on Hearns Monaco card next month.
    I think Arias got released in the last 6mos or so.

Looking at their site they only got 10 guys listed & one is Andre Ward so they got 9 guys really it looks like.

John Bauza, Maurice Hooker (who's with DAZN), Tyler McCreary, Darmani Rock, Wellington Romero, Tramaine Williams, Junior Younan, Zhang Zhilei & Meng Fanlong
    http://throneboxing.com/fighters/

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      He didn't get dropped smh he left on his own

He left Roc Nation, he turned down TMT, he's just waiting on the right offer from Arum or Hearn
      Good on him man. He's certainly earned the right to be a Free Agent. Wouldn't be surprised if HBO didn't throw the rest of their budget at him so they can go out with a bang

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        Wouldn't be surprised if HBO didn't throw the rest of their budget at him so they can go out with a bang
        HBO can't afford him, their budget is too small now

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
          do they have any fighters left in their stable? The only one I know of is rigondeuax who hasn't been seen since his embarrassing loss to lomachenko. Are they done as promoters?
          Were they ever officially alive is the question?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            HBO can't afford him, their budget is too small now
            Damn. Didn't know it had gotten THAT bad. Well, DAZN gets my vote for Suth. WHO NECKS?!

Comment

Working...
            X