No announcement yet.

Is Tim Bradley Overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tim Bradley Overrated?

Is Tim Bradley Overrated? 31(12KO's)-1-1 record. Here's a list of Bradley fights down to the Vasquez fight. Does this resume(only official results posted but feel free to assess each fight how you saw it) look HOF worthy? Does this resume deserve P4P recognition? Discuss Bradley's skills. Dissect Tim Bradley's resume as if he were Mayweather or Pacquiao and you were their detractors. Also who will Bradley fight in the future considering he's with Top Rank?

Diego Chaves Draw
    Manny Pacquiao Loss
    Juan Manuel Marquez Win
    Ruslan Provodnikov Win
    Manny Pacquiao Win
    Joel Casamayor Win
    Devon Alexander Win
    Luis Carlos Abregu Win
    Lamont Peterson Win
    Nate Campbell No Contest
    Kendall Holt Win
    Edner Cherry Win
    Junior Witter Win
    Miguel Vasquez Win
    Yes he's overrated compared to his resume
    40.51%
    No he's underrated compared to his resume
    20.25%
    He's rated how he should be
    39.24%
    Last edited by JohnnyRebel; 02-18-2015, 10:59 PM.

Originally posted by stnuc=sdratcap View Post
    Is Tim Bradley Overrated? Here's a list of Bradley fights down to the Vasquez fight. Does this resume(only official results posted but feel free to assess each fight how you saw it) look HOF worthy? Does this resume deserve P4P recognition? Discuss Bradley's skills. Dissect Tim Bradley's resume as if he were Mayweather or Pacquiao and you were their detractors. Also who will Bradley fight in the future considering he's with Top Rank?

Diego Chaves Draw
    Manny Pacquiao Loss
    Juan Manuel Marquez Win
    Ruslan Provodnikov Win
    Manny Pacquiao Win
    Joel Casamayor Win
    Devon Alexander Win
    Luis Carlos Abregu Win
    Lamont Peterson Win
    Nate Campbell No Contest
    Kendall Holt Win
    Edner Cherry Win
    Junior Witter Win
    Miguel Vasquez Win
    Bradley is the fighter of the decade...../thread

Comment

He's a good fighter in a shallow talent era so he stands out. He's a B class fighter in my opinion.

Comment

He was the best JWW in the world when he fought there. The WW division has turned him into a middle of the pack fighter.

Comment

I don't think he is overrated. I guess it depends on who is doing the rating. I am not a big fan of his, but he is a pretty good fighter with some talent. More talent them most in his division. His lack of power, is keeping him from getting any further.

Comment

Depends on the agenda

Comment

Bradley is a good fighter...

I would say hes slightly overrated by the pundits but there's no ignoring his accomplishments....Tim has done what every fighter aspires to do & thats win world titles & make some $$$ along the way....

Comment

He is a good decent fighter with a lot of flaws that he makes up with through pure determination....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  He is a good decent fighter with a lot of flaws that he makes up with through pure determination....
                  That guy has HEART! His athleticism and heart carry him through some wild fights. The Provodnikov fight showed the his heart and the Marquez fight showed his skill. Pacquiao beat him in both fights in my opinion but he was competitive in the rematch.

Comment

Depends who you talk to.

But generally yes.

Some people think he's a highly skilled, good counter puncher. Obviously he's neither of those.

Comment

Working...
                    X