No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Maybe Marquez doesn't care how much money it is? some people have principles. He said prior that this was the last fight. He didn't just make it up out the blue to avoid Manny Pacquiao. He whupped Manny's ass. Why would he be scared of a man he has always arguably beat and finally KO'd him to sleep? Pacquiao fans are reaching.
    Exactly!

The *******s fail to realize that the last fight had a revisionary effect on the previous fights. When our kids look at the Pac JM fights (after they change our diapers and dentures) they will no doubt come to the conclusion that JM won won more of the fights than the judges indicated. They will finally see the results of the last fight and it will speak to the bad decisions before JM put Pac down and out.

Dear *******s wouldn't wantta be ya.:wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Not really, Pac was happy to just win really, of course hed have preferred to ko JMM though in those fights, but he was happy when he was announced the winner by the judges didnt you see his celebrations.

Maybe JMMs t shirts i won 3 fights had something to do with it, and JMM begging for a rematch! Pac gave him enough rematches, until JMM got a win. Even i could get one win over paac in 40 fights with him if Pac had an off night.

Pac didnt owe JMM a fight just cos it was close. Many fights in boxing are close and there arent rematches every close fight. When JMM lost controversially earlier in his career against whatsitname did he try get a rematch? Probably not. But Pac gave him 3.
      Its true Pacquiao did give him the rematches he asked for eventually but the point is why he gave them to him. Maybe im wrong but a lot of people thought Marquez won so i think Pacquiao wanted a clear victory for himself, it wasnt about doing marquez any favors. They thought he would steamroll Marquez in the 3rd fight and ended up embarassed so they tried again.

Comment

Working...
      X