No announcement yet.

Jessie Vargas says he won't go to the UK wants brook fight in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Perspective? your joking the fact... the Kell Brook hasnt done nothing but stalk Amir Khan and passed on fights with ; RIOS, CHAVEZ, BRADLEY ect gives you a better picture.
    Kell Brook is rumored to have made, in his own right, $1.5m for his mandatory defense against Bizier.

How much money do you earnestly think Arum is willing to lose on Jessie Vargas, because Brook isn't coming over to take the fight for free, lol.

The fact that you seem to believe that Brook chose to simply not fight Rios/Chaves/Bradley, with no context even hinted at, let's me know that this is a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Kell Brook is rumored to have made, in his own right, $1.5m for his mandatory defense against Bizier.

How much money do you earnestly think Arum is willing to lose on Jessie Vargas, because Brook isn't coming over to take the fight for free, lol.

The fact that you seem to believe that Brook chose to simply not fight Rios/Chaves/Bradley, with no context even hinted at, let's me know that this is a waste.
      You see this is Brooks problem -- hes comfortable making millions courtesy of the dumbest fans in the world ( the UK fans ) they would pay for that crap and thats why Brook wont do nothing...but if he wants to become elite take the short money in the long run that investment will payoff -- being a unified champion brings the Mega fights that he claims he wants but personally I doubt it hes happy over there pimping gullible brits.

Comment

Working...
      X