No announcement yet.

Jessie Vargas says he won't go to the UK wants brook fight in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Brook, Thurman, and DSG are all better than Vargas. So yeah, he's the weakest titleholder in the division.
    Yup because they are so proven at ww. Lets face it, all their resumes are about the same except DSG's, but I think I know why people assume Vargas is the weakest. To bad Vargas didnt have Luis Collazo and JoJo dan on his resume...

Comment

Gotta laugh at all the comments saying Brook should be the one to travel cos Uk judging is biased/corrupt in favour of the Brits. Ofcourse there are dodgy decisions in fights held in the Uk, but don't fukin act like it doesn't happen all the time in the US.
      Last edited by Vic_Rattlehead; 05-06-2016, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Top American fighters never travel.

And when they do these days they usually come to get beaten.

I don't know why the even ask the question.

Brook will travel for all of them. He has too.

Hopefully it will be in Vegas and or New York and not some city picked randomly and watched by 12 people in the arena.

Bradley would probably come over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Yup because they are so proven at ww. Lets face it, all their resumes are about the same except DSG's, but I think I know why people assume Vargas is the weakest. To bad Vargas didnt have Luis Collazo and JoJo dan on his resume...
          You still haven't answered the question about Vargas' best win. Are you seriously going to question anyone else's credentials when you're unable to answer such a simple question?

Comment

No problem.

Brook has gone over and taken a belt from one American, might as well double up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Top American fighters never travel.

And when they do these days they usually come to get beaten.

I don't know why the even ask the question.

Brook will travel for all of them. He has too.

Hopefully it will be in Vegas and or New York and not some city picked randomly and watched by 12 people in the arena.

Bradley would probably come over here.
              Vargas isn't a too American. And the fight would make more money in the UK. If vargas ducks brook then he better fight Danny next

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                No problem.

Brook has gone over and taken a belt from one American, might as well double up.
                This time brook shouldnt have to because he is a bigger name and the fight would probably generate more money in the UK. Hopefully this fight does get made

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  You still haven't answered the question about Vargas' best win. Are you seriously going to question anyone else's credentials when you're unable to answer such a simple question?
                  Sadaam Ali (undefeated) KO win over WBO WW Champ
                  Khabib Allakhverdiev (undefeated) WBA/IBO Jr. WW Champ
                  Wale Omotoso (undefeated)
                  Anton Novikov (undefeated)
                  Antonio DeMarco (former World champ)

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Sadaam Ali (undefeated) KO win over WBO WW Champ
                    Khabib Allakhverdiev (undefeated) WBA/IBO Jr. WW Champ
                    Wale Omotoso (undefeated)
                    Anton Novikov (undefeated)
                    Antonio DeMarco (former World champ)
                    And only one of those sorry wins occurred at 147, so explain again how his resume is the same as Thurman's or Kell's (who also happen to have sorry resumes btw).

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      And only one of those sorry wins occurred at 147, so explain again how his resume is the same as Thurman's or Kell's (who also happen to have sorry resumes btw).
                      Sorry wins? Ok but i bet u think when broner did it they were great. Lol! I dont think u get my point, styles make fights. I think Thurmans style is all wrong for Vargas, i wouldnt bet on Vargas in that 1. But he matches up well against brook & garcia. Id place some $$ on Vargas against the 2 & feel safe.

Comment

Working...
                      X