Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder: I talked to AJ. Showed him things Eddie didn't show him. AJ wants the $50 mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Just because AJ makes more doesn't mean he's not getting hosed. GRJ is overpaid and Joshua is underpaid. Who's getting hosed?
    Nah you got it wrong!

Joshua makes an OVERWHELMING amount more then Wilder !

Hes getting hosed for averaging 15 Million a fight soon to be 20 ?

Wilder averaging 1.4 Million .

Hope youre not an accountant or lawyer ,people would fire you or get away with murder . lol

Team Wilder didn't even get him sponsors ?????????

Absolutely nonsensical to argue whos being better looked out for , on top of that they also lined Joshua up as a promoter himself . Which takes brains .
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-23-2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Nah you got it wrong!

Joshua makes an OVERWHELMING amount more then Wilder !

Hes getting hosed for averaging 15 Million a fight soon to be 20 ?

Wilder averaging 1.4 Million .

Hope youre not an accountant or lawyer ,people would fire you or get away with murder . lol

Team Wilder didn't even get him sponsors ?????????

Absolutely nonsensical to argue whos being better looked out for , on top of that they also lined Joshua up as a promoter himself . Which takes brains .
      Turning down what's in your best interest for another person best interest is getting hosed.

This is heavyweight boxing. One punch can change your life and tax bracket

Comment

Turning down what's in your best interest for another person best interest is getting hosed.

This is heavyweight boxing. One punch can change your life and tax bracket
        Joshua will rake in huge amounts of cash win or lose .

Whats in his best interest is winning and getting the home advantage ,this is common sense .

One punch can change everything and if Wilder loses before the fight gets made hes going to look like the biggest fool in HW history .

Really you guys should stop the money argument bc Wilder is easy to pick apart here .

He literally has ZERO say about what other fighters make bc he HIMSELF has been GREATLY mismanaged .

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          I dont think hed be thinking like that. The $50mil offer, if its real, is a PBC gamble. Youre talking having to make $110mil+ before Wilder sees any money. People saying Joshua can make more than $50mil, yeah if its as big as Canelo/Mayweather. People living in fantasy land if they think the offer is funded conventionally. PBC taking the risk to get Wilder undisputed.
          The $50 million would be guaranteed for Joshua. What does he care how much money Wilder makes?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            The whole took too long thing to accept is silly. If Hearn hadn't heard from Wilder in four weeks, we'd know. But we know that's false. Just Google search. If there was a deadline inside four weeks, fine. There wasn't. So it's not worth discussing.

Second, I think Joshua wants the fight. I think Wilder wants the fight. I don't think Hearn wants it. He definitely didn't want it in the US and I'm sure he's hard pressed to even have it in the UK without some sort of option on Wilder. (NOTE: Why do you think Parker is fighting a Matchroom guy next).

I wish Joshua would just leave dude, make the fights he wants to make and be the Mayweather of Europe. He's big enough to do it. I just don't know if his brains matches his brawn.
            If Hearn had options on Parker, they would have said right from the very get go. They didn't because it never happened.

Parker's side wouldn't have said it took 3 days to work out a deal to fight Whyte if it was already in the contract. The Whyte fight would have already been the option because there are no other heavyweight fighters on Hearn's roster where a Parker fight makes sense.

So leave the lying and the bull**** out of it, there's already enough out there without you adding to it.

Also, what is this new news about? You said I was 3 days behind. Can you give me the news that i'm supposedly behind on? Or are you going to ignore me like you did yesterday?

Comment

Am guessing he is from the country side right? There is something about their accent that I just love. I really love listening to Roy Jones Junior. Anyways back to the thread, I doubt 50m is a massive deal to AJ to be honest. Because he can make that in two fights. But the decision is a about control from Hearn. Wilder has six kids! Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                I watched the interview and despite a lot of shot being said I’m surprised the main headline quote hasn’t been picked up on. He said he had evidence of Joshua taking drugs to enhance his performance, and he didn’t use them aginst Parker? How has that not been spoken about ? Where’s the evidence then ?
                An American doing a smear campaign against someone with lies and bull****? Never. Americans aren't poisonous in any way. They are the truth and the light of the world.

I hope AJ sues this piece of **** for slander. This is the second time he's done this. He has not a jot of evidence but he wants to convince people that AJ is doing drugs because he's a bitter about AJ being the much bigger star. Also, it's an excuse for why he won't travel to the UK for the fight. This guy doesn't want the fight. He never did.

Comment

Wilder addressed that in this interview. He talked about the UK refs. Like the one from the last fight that let Joshua call his own time out. He said Hearn wanted the BBOC to pick the refs. He said no.
                  The ref was Italian you fool. Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
                    Eddie Hearn is protecting Joshua from taking an embarrassing L. If he won't take $50 Ms to take the L, AJ is not fighting Wilder until Wilder is 40 or loses first. AJ is a ***** at the end of the day because the fighter always makes the final decision, and he does not want to get ****ed up by Wilder in front of his fans in the UK. These fans would immediately abandon AJ if/when he got laid out cold.
                    The American fans are the ones who leave if the fighter loses. Not the Brits.

Which Brit fighter lost their fans after their first defeat?

This should be good.

Comment

Why is it Wilder's business to interfere with someone's relationship with his promoter?
                      I don't see AJ doing the same thing, especially when this B side makes 10x less.
                      I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X