Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder: I talked to AJ. Showed him things Eddie didn't show him. AJ wants the $50 mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
    Let me guess, you're a huge Lennox Lewis fan. Congrats for beating a washed up Tyson. Lennox is one of the most overrated bums in the history of the sport.

Hopefully, the fight happens, so we can see the result.
    it's pathetic that after lieing to others, you still lie to yourself.
    Swallow your pride and say the truth. You will not die brov.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      AJ is a bum. He became a UK god by taking out an over the hill boxer that was well past his prime twice. The UK press then continued to make a love story out of it about how the two (Klitschko/AJ) are now and always have been soul mates. The brits get sour when you take their savior’s lord name in vain by pointing out he has a glass chin and gases by round 4. Deep down they too are as fearful as the bronze bomber as their saint AJ is. He doesn’t want the fight, his carnival barker used car salesman Hearn doesn’t want the fight and the Brit fans sure as hell don’t want to se their lord and savior do the funky chicken on the mat when his glass jaw meets a bomber right hand
      AJ beat the guy your champ was ducking for a long time.
      Give him credit man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        AJ beat the guy your champ was ducking for a long time.
        Give him credit man.
        I give him credit sure he beat a solid challenger but let’s not pretend that Klitschko hasn’t been past his prime for quite some time and was coming off a loss to a doughnut eating tub of lard clown car show?

Comment

I give him credit sure he beat a solid challenger but let’s not pretend that Klitschko hasn’t been past his prime for quite some time and was coming off a loss to a doughnut eating tub of lard clown car show?
          Coming from a loss is not an excuse. Fighters loose a fight, then go ahead to win the next one so let's take that out of it.
          WK is a serial champ, accepting to fight him alone when others took the back seat is enough for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            Coming from a loss is not an excuse. Fighters loose a fight, then go ahead to win the next one so let's take that out of it.
            WK is a serial champ, accepting to fight him alone when others took the back seat is enough for me.
            No he wasn’t serial champ. The doughnut eating fat a$$ who beat him was champ

Comment

No he wasn’t serial champ. The doughnut eating fat a$$ who beat him was champ
              I didn't say lineal champ.... I mean serial champ, like he has been champ for over a decade.
              Hope you understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                why does AJ only have a passport to do pressers but not fight the alabama fraud in vegas when hes expressed several times his interest in fighting in the US?

i thought wilder made no money and beats nobodies? why wont he fight him in vegas where he would make more money?

sounds like someone has a yeast infection
                We have gone pass that. Don't cry more than the bereaved. You are taking us backward.

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                  If only Hearn & AJ had that confidence

Even Stevie Wonder could see Hearn is doing everything he can to stop this fight from happening next

Hearn's arse is going ten to the dozen & that fückers been rogered more times than a cop's walkie talkie

Expect him to come out with a lot of shïte
                  What exactly is your problem? Lemme understand.
                  Is it the fight been made next or the fight been made?
                  Which?

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    oh well thats mighty noble of him....what if theres no need for a rematch? what if there is no demand for it after the first fight is clear?

lol...the fight makes more money in vegas...and hes expressed interest in fighting their twice...now all of the sudden he cares about the "fans" seeing him fight some guy his own fans claim doesnt make any money and nobody knows or cares about

talk about "******ed"....lol...i pity you....at least "ukbox" knows the deal and isnt being a complete cawksucker like you and your patsy sidknee...theres hope...some uk fans can see the fright in hearn and ajs proverbial eyes
                    You sound upset like you can make the fight.
                    I think you should chill, the fight will be made. Why all this andrelanin rush?

Comment

Bwhahahhaha!!

Let’s see...
                      Hughie Fury (a laughingstock)
                      Răzvan Cojanu (whoever the hell that is)
                      Andy Ruiz (another no namer)
                      Alexander Dimitrenko (Another bum)
                      Solomon Haumono (Former rugby player lol)

These were the last 5 fights prior to lord AJ

I won’t name Wilder’s last 5 but safe to say they are worlds above any AJ has fought in his last 5 as well as this no name bum Parker. It’s almost laughable you’d compare this street bums resume against Wilder. No you’re embarrassing yourself fool lol
                      You can do us a favor to name wilders last 5 fights.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X