No announcement yet.

Doug Fisher thinks Spence would KO Floyd within 8 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Fisher thinks Spence would KO Floyd within 8 rounds

If they were to fight today.. agree or disagree?

I totally agree. Mayweather never talked smack about Errol after they sparred cause he knew. YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS.

Comment

Agree, Floyd didnt look that great against Conor.

Comment

Seeing as how Floyd is 40+ and hasn't fought in a very long time, I guess it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Having said that, I'd still put my money on Floyd.

Comment

Maybe, but what's the point? Floyd is retired and 41. People need to let it go.

It's like saying George Groves would beat Calzaghe if they fought now. What's the point in comparing an active fighter to an old retired one.

Pointlesss

Comment

Probably because he's 41 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              If they were to fight today.. agree or disagree?
              Versus a 41 year-old Mayweather, possibly. Versus a 28 year-old Floyd, hell naw! 116-112 UD.

Comment

Floyd is 40, 41 now & hasn't fought for a year-ish & hasn't fought a real boxer in a few years. So yea probably he does get beat by Spence.

Also Dougie Fischer gots the estrogen count of a buxom 25 year old female stripper, but respect to him for calling out that bs at Ring Magazine with Canelo & him not being stripped of his Ring belt for popping dirty. He's probably the only muthaf#cker over there with an ounce of integrity. Usually just bust his balls cuz like his boy Steve Kim he's so easy to make fun of, but gotta give this cat his respect for that move.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  Maybe, but what's the point? Floyd is retired and 41. People need to let it go.

It's like saying George Groves would beat Calzaghe if they fought now. What's the point in comparing an active fighter to an old retired one.

Pointlesss
                  LOL right.

"Spence would beat Sugar Ray Leonard"

"....okay Dougie...bold prediction"

Comment

Wait a minute. Errol beats floyd because floyd is past his prime? What happened to all the tards that were yelling ggg is still in his prime at 36.

Comment

Working...
                    X