Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Thread Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He caught a cold ladies and gentlemen. That's why he looked horrible... Wtf man, how the **** could you say this **** after that ****ing performance against Jeff Horn.

Comment

• I am fuckin' sickened.

Comment

• Manny was sick doe??... lol
        (Cant believe he just said that... "I got a cold" - Pacquiao)

Comment

• manny doesnt need an excuse, they kept asking him the same questions and he finally came up with an excuse because he was pissed i guess. at first he said he trusts the judges and can live with the decision.

Comment

• Tessitore cutting bullied Tim off of the mic. Running that interview.

Comment

• Man seriously what the f*** is up with Bradley?
              Awkwardly shake both these guys hands before asking a stupid question?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Just ranting how bad decision was..

Made me chuckle when he said "I had manny 117-111, no 117-112 I gave him 2 points in the 8th"
                How did you have it?

I had Horn edging it.

Great fight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by CineScape View Post
                  Tessitore cutting bullied Tim off of the mic. Running that interview.
                  That was hilarious

Comment

• I don't wanna see Pac fight ever again. He's past due. Horn is a C fighter. Was sad watching Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      no it wasnt. your scoring is questionable. pac was landing almost all the clean punches. its silly to score it for the other guy based on that fact alone
                      Horn was pressing and making Manny fight his fight. Pac was landing the clean punches but he kept on pressing. Horn also landed and didn't get the credit for it. I thought Pac won by a round.

Comment

Working...
                      X